Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to bush hog some forkin hedges then!
steve-carell-really.gif

I will say this, I'm so glad Henry Toot got to finally experience Neyland at its finest. Imagine being him dodging fans to get im the locker room. Surprised he didn't go full on Devante Adams
If you watch some video, he was running into the locker room about the same time the kick was going through the uprights.

let’s say Vols only loss is to UGA (and it’s by 14 points or less).
let’s say UGA wins over Bama in Atlanta and is 13-0, OSU goes 13-0 and Michigan goes 11-1, Clemson goes 13-0.
Which one loss team would get the fourth playoff spot if it’s between Michigan, USC, TCU, Ole Miss and Tennessee?
Well OM is out bc their loss would be Bama at home. USC is out because.... Utah. TCU? Depends how they lose.

So it's between Michigan and Tennessee. How badly did they lose to Ohio State? How much worse is their strength of schedule vs ours? How do they handle Illinois at home? Michigan would have 2 ranked wins. Tennessee already has 4 and a Top 5 win. In this scenario we'd have 5 with the win over UK. So I think our resume would speak for itself.

This is why we need an expanded playoff. They may not be willing to put 3 SEC teams in the 4 team playoff. But in an expanded playoff it might be 4 SEC teams in the semifinals.

Well OM is out bc their loss would be Bama at home. USC is out because.... Utah. TCU? Depends how they lose.

So it's between Michigan and Tennessee. How badly did they lose to Ohio State? How much worse is their strength of schedule vs ours? How do they handle Illinois at home? Michigan would have 2 ranked wins. Tennessee already has 4 and a Top 5 win. In this scenario we'd have 5 with the win over UK. So I think our resume would speak for itself.

This is why we need an expanded playoff. They may not be willing to put 3 SEC teams in the 4 team playoff. But in an expanded playoff it might be 4 SEC teams in the semifinals.
Ole Miss is going to beat Bama too. Tennessee vs Ole Miss in the SEC championship game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back