Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mrs. Glitch,

Attached to this letter is a screen shot of a misogynist statement made by your husband on VolNation. Please punish him accordingly.

Sincerely, Weezer.

P.S. - Please make him clear his notification.

I was well... reprimanded.
l0IycI0rreFNQwmSQ (1).gif

I was allowed to keep my uncleared notifications for my efforts.

Kentucky only scares me as a let down game or a look ahead to UGA game. It's easy to see how a team could over look that one getting ready for UGA.

But if they don't and Coach Heupel has them ready and focused, we destroy them.
We should destroy them...and so far in his tenure Heupel and staff have shown that they are not in the habit of overlooking anybody...but players sometimes have an unfortunate habit of thinking too far ahead, and of understandably getting swollen heads and starting to think they can just roll their helmet out there and win.

They know they should annihilate UK, USC and Mizzou, and if they keep playing like they have been...they will, but if they get caught in La-La land...they can go down.

I once watched one of the most talented Vol teams with one of the greatest QBs of all time lose to Memphis f'n State...so forgive me if I NEVER feel comfortable against SEC teams....especially good ones.

Last edited:
This will be their Super Bowl. They'll put everything they have into it, because nothing would mean more to them than spoiling our season after their's fell apart.

The rebounded about back-2-back defeats to truly stun Mississippi State's offense. Chris Rod is an animal. They have 2 weeks to prepare coming off that big win.

It's going to be a bruiser. We can forget about everything if we don't take care of business and/or lose key players in that one.
I hope those dirtbags don't do what Moorehead did and try to intentionally hurt our players.

I hope those dirtbags don't do what Moorehead did and try to intentionally hurt our players.

& if they do I hope Coach takes our players to the locker room. There isn’t a place for that in the game. Akron has caused Cedric a lot of money already.

Remember when cornbread lost to Georgia State?

<DELETE>
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back