Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been up watching fan reaction videos all evening. Then I switched to seeing Dixieland delight reactions. Now I’m watching the highlights again. It’s euphoria
Team of Destiny! Everything is pointing towards it being true. All the similarities between Heupel's time playing at OU, etc. Now more little things are starting to synchronize. . . 40yd game winning fg by #40.

Last night I sat with my son and got to see him see the real Neyland and Vols like he had just heard me speak about. As the ball goes thru the uprights, he didn’t turn to his girlfriend but to his dad and we grabbed each other’s arms and jumped up and down screaming, We beat Bama. It’s why I’ve been going with him these last several years for this moment. With a VFL on one side and him on the other, giving 5’s and screaming all night and then winning. A night we will remember till the day he has to help to lay me to my final rest.

What a night. I’m crying again as I post this. I am so thankful for this memory. Thank you Coach Heupel for not being the coach we wanted but being exactly what we needed.
GBO
Fantastic story. So incredibly happy for you.

Younger generation, this is how bad Bama hates losing to Tennessee, this is what it does to them. They get beside themselves, lose what little mind they have. Yes, they hate losing to Auburn; but, losing to Tennessee, they take being sore to a whole other level.

As we sit back and laugh and laugh and laugh. Shove it up your ass, Bammers.

Henry T and his family handled it differently than the others. I doubt a single person on the UT sideline said anything positive to him. And it has to do with how he acted and how he left, not where he went. Few players truly burn bridges. Henry T used accelerant.
Wow. Had an idea but not like this. Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

let’s say Vols only loss is to UGA (and it’s by 14 points or less).
let’s say UGA wins over Bama in Atlanta and is 13-0, OSU goes 13-0 and Michigan goes 11-1, Clemson goes 13-0.
Which one loss team would get the fourth playoff spot if it’s between Michigan, USC, TCU, Ole Miss and Tennessee?
This would work, but we need Georgia to run the SECCG. That Bama Sankey fix would be very difficult to overcome.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Anyone notice how our punter saved us from disaster after a bad snap? He made it look like nothing. I'd say a lot of us never even noticed the bad snap. Check 2:12 to see it.

Anybody notice after the FG dude grabs the padding on the pole spinning it around to take it off. That was pre planned like buying cigars before the game. Lol

My kids want to keep watching that scene over and over. I live in Alabama and was afraid my 6 year old was leaning that way, but last night ended all of that. He’s all Vol now!
I couldn't imagine the horrors of having a child come out of the closet as a Bama fan....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back