Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get a few guys back and get some new guys some live bullet action during UTM.

We need to be better in the back end.

Ummm.....

R.48c52dd05681c6068567a95c2cb70e48

I've seen a lot of people talk about the protection our OLine gave Hooker, but I'm not seeing anybody talk about the protection our RBs gave him. They were constantly picking up their blocks and not letting anyone get by them. The only one I remember was Wright missed a block on the INT.
I bet our coaches were all over them about blocking after Hooker almost got murdered against LSU.

We should...and so far in hos tenure Heupel and staff have shown that they are not in the habit of overlooking anybody...but players sometimes have an unfortunate habit of thinking too far ahead, and if understandably getting swollen heads and starting to think they can roll.their helmet out there.

They know they should annihilate UK, USC and Mizzou, and if they keep playing like they have been...they will, but if they get caught in La-La land...they can go down.

I once watched one of the most talented Vol teams with one of the greatest QBs of all time lose to Memphis f'n State...so forgive me if I NEVER feel comfortable against SEC teams....especially good ones.

1665415717864-gif.502497

We should...and so far in hos tenure Heupel and staff have shown that they are not in the habit of overlooking anybody...but players sometimes have an unfortunate habit of thinking too far ahead, and if understandably getting swollen heads and starting to think they can roll.their helmet out there.

They know they should annihilate UK, USC and Mizzou, and if they keep playing like they have been...they will, but if they get caught in La-La land...they can go down.

I once watched one of the most talented Vol teams with one of the greatest QBs of all time lose to Memphis f'n State...so forgive me if I NEVER feel comfortable against SEC teams....especially good ones.
This. I will never forget having PM and managing to lose to Memphis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back