Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still singing and celebrating today….. wore my orange to a baseball tournament yesterday in North Carolina….So many people came up to me talking about the Vols…. We have a strict dress code police for each department at work… I decided to say screw it and wear my Tennessee polo….. Go D&mn Vols!

Turn on Birmingham sports radio and hear Rocky Top! Then at the top of the hour they play the audio form the kick! So wonderful. They also said they aren't going to take any calls on bad officiating because it's not the problem! What world am I living im???
The fact is, every flag thrown against Bama was legitimately for a penalty. Most of them were for false starts, delay of game, whatever. Every DPI Flag was absolutely legit. The most egregious flag thrown was in their favor, the obvious OPI that was called DPI and gave them a touchdown.

Now, you might be able to make the argument that they let us get away with stuff. But I could go through the game also and point out multiple holds that we’re not called against them. We can both play that game.

You lost because you couldn’t cover Jalin Hyatt, we ran the ball down your throats, and your kicker sucks. Deal with it.

Gotta replace Darnell which will be tough. He’s been amazing this year.

We’re going to have to portal for LB and CB
Gotta believe the portal will be a strong play for Tennessee now that they are back in national prominence. Lot of talent out there looking to start for playoff contenders!

Has this been posted?? 😡😡😡

Why wasn’t this a personal foul for unsportsmanlike conduct. Targeting a defenseless player by repeatedly kneeing him in the head. Should have been an ejection. 😈😡🤬👿

On this other hand, I am glad that he got to suffer through the entire game. Cannot believe that the announcers didn’t say a word about it, even though it was replayed twice. 😡🤬

Gotta believe the portal will be a strong play for Tennessee now that they are back in national prominence. Lot of talent out there looking to start for playoff contenders!
It’s going to be fun watching what the staff decides to do with our numbers… a lot of players look closer to jumping on board….

Jox 94.5 | WJOX-FM (joxfm.com)

McElroy & Cubelic In The Morning

Absolutely beautiful this morning. These dumb gumps are actually talking up Saban is just collecting a check and should be replaced next year.

Hey, Nick. Those gumps think you’re washed up and that they could do better. Why don’t you go fix Nebraska and take about 30-40 of Bama’s players with you?

Last edited:

They literally had to back him into a corner to get an interview… you hate to see it. Well, you actually love to see it. I don’t care about any other transfer. This one used to sting because of where he went. Now, it’s fun that he’s unsure how to handle the attention…he looks absolutely miserable. 😈😈😈😈😈

If someone had started a documentary in 2020 leading up to last night I’m convinced it would win awards.
Everything starting from much of the team leaving with only an insanely few amount of scholarship players, to the Hooker success story, to the Peyton curse lifted, to the years of torment we endured from transplants from Michigan who are Bama fans, to the reclaiming of Dixieland Delight, to the Henry T drama, to all the VFLs coming home, to Jalin doing superhuman things, and all of the third string players and Walk-ons stepping up and showing out,, from going unranked to top five in two seasons? ….yep, documentary for sure lol.. this is the stuff of legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back