Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be honest. I actually shed some tears. It's been a long and hard 15 years. More downs than ups. So many times I wanted to give up on my Vols but no matter what, I just couldn't give up on them. Outsiders will never understand the passion we have in Tennessee for this program. They don't understand what it means to us.
I never considered giving up on them.I’ve been heartbroken many times but always held out hope that someday we would be back.And when the fans rushed the field and I heard Dixieland Delight being played I bawled like a baby.

Sure. Let UGA be as overconfident as the bammers were. We will see how it turns out for them and if the result is any different than it was for the bammers.
Yeah I think our defense will hold a tad better against their offense. Will be a hard fought game but I could see us winning that game by 7-10 points. If defense plays lights out like it did at LSU then I could see us winning by 2 TD's or more.

I never considered giving up on them.I’ve been heartbroken many times but always held out hope that someday we would be back.And when the fans rushed the field and I heard Dixieland Delight being played I bawled like a baby.
I will admit, I was right on the verge of turning in my fandom right before the Volshovik Revolution/Shianomo occurred.

Ya know

Our defense really wasn't bad at all to me

Like our DB's were fine. It's just Bryce Young is incredible and jahmyr Gibbs is a dude who could probably tear it up in the NFL right now lol

Like Rucker, Charles, Flowers, Slaughter and BDEnergy WILLIAM WALKON WRIGHT were all over them most of the time.

Going on record boys!

VOLS will have a Top 1-3 class next year.

BOOK IT

talk-to.gif

Ya know

Our defense really wasn't bad at all to me

Like our DB's were fine. It's just Bryce Young is incredible and jahmyr Gibbs is a dude who could probably tear it up in the NFL right now lol

Like Rucker, Charles, Flowers, Slaughter and BDEnergy WILLIAM WALKON WRIGHT were all over them most of the time.
what was our DB injury situation to be running walk-ons into the game??

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Finally watched the game. I am absolutely flabbergasted we got the PI call against Fant. It was absolutely the correct call, but we don't ever get those against Bama. Ever. My heart was pounding the entire fourth quarter even though I knew the outcome. Huge game for Keaton also. Stepped up in a huge way.

So we get in if we go 11-1 and UGA beats Bama in the title game?

Then need Clemson or the big 12 champ to have one loss?
Too far out and too many scenarios but in general 11-1 with 5 ranked wins (which WILL be more than anyone else except maybe tied with uga and osu)...way ahead of everyone else I'd say is a shoe-in. But uga game has to be fairly close too imo.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
So we get in if we go 11-1 and UGA beats Bama in the title game?

Then need Clemson or the big 12 champ to have one loss?
Syracuse (because of their defense) and Notre Dame are the only two teams left on their schedule that may have a legit chance at beating them. I don't see anyone else until they get to the ACC championship. Even then, UNC doesn't have the defense so Pitt may be the only team on the opposite side with a shot to beat them. They have to win out though.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back