Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tip is what made it a knuckler.

twss.gif

Remind me who the did the analytical analysis and came up with a forecast of the game. He looked at offense and defense stats and projected the score. What was the projection and I am curious about Kentucky and GA.

Hadn’t seen this one posted yet, and am still catching up, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one. It hit me right.

Tennessee Over Alabama Is Why God Invented College Football

From that article:

“ Validation in college football doesn’t really come from winning national titles. It can’t, or fans of 115 or so teams would have nothing to care about year after year. Instead, it comes from two things: beating the team you hate the most, and having the time of your life with your friends. That’s what Tennessee provided on Saturday.”

That’s exactly it. Even if we were to win the NC, nothing will compare to the feeling I had Saturday night. That’s college football. It wasn’t friends this time, but it was my son and that was even better. I told him we would remember that moment together the rest of our lives.

Must be sour grapes from a delusional gump
It's real, I've seen a picture of it. I'm not sure what play it was; but, it was on the goal line, us on defense.

I chalk it up to, i don't give a damn...I really don't. Cheat, scratch, bite, punch, play 20 men...I don't care. They've gotten away with murder for almost 20 years. Cry me a river, a**holes.

Edit: saw the video now...Bama called a timeout, so negated our 12 men. Still, even if it had been a foul...again, Bammers, smallest violin and all.

The scoop and score should have ended it. Or Bama knotting it up at 28-28 after we got out to a huge lead. Or Bama driving down for a game-winner late in the 4th.

Same with UF stripping the ball or pinning us on our own 1 yard line up 14-10. Those are the plays that have beaten the Vols for years. But this team is different.
I told my wife on the scoop and score play, we’re about see what this team is made of because I’ve seen so many of our teams fold lately. This team is different in so many ways.
I think our biggest strength is we don’t quit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back