Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too far out and too many scenarios but in general 11-1 with 5 ranked wins (which WILL be more than anyone else except maybe tied with uga and osu)...way ahead of everyone else I'd say is a shoe-in. But uga game has to be fairly close too imo.
We aren't going 11-1.

12-0 + SEC title gets us in the playoffs, right?

We are 3 months from the 23 class signing, and still have a whole season between now and the 24 class signing, a lot can change between now and then.
We're working both years like we should be doing and even some '25s. Nobody said we aren't still working '23s. It's not an either/or. In particular, the iron is hot for the huge and impressive attendees list for Bama win. We'd be crazy to put off those '24s. Don't worry. Heup knows what he's doing.

Last edited:
I told my wife on the scoop and score play, we’re about see what this team is made of because I’ve seen so many of our teams fold lately. This team is different in so many ways.
I think our biggest strength is we don’t quit!!

This. For the first time in years I didn't feel that sinking feeling when Bama got the scoop and score. This team has it, they are going to be in it until the bell in every single game. It is unbelievable to watch.

Finally watched the game. I am absolutely flabbergasted we got the PI call against Fant. It was absolutely the correct call, but we don't ever get those against Bama. Ever. My heart was pounding the entire fourth quarter even though I knew the outcome. Huge game for Keaton also. Stepped up in a huge way.
it is hard to see and I'm not sure either way but it looked like on replays that Bru was shoved in the back on that play too.

I can't believe the bama idiots are blaming officiating like good lord have some perspective

Haha this bammer is on finebaum saying they won the third quarter like lol congratz on your moral victory dumbass

Yes, there has been a fairly steady stream of Alabama fans on there who could give Saban Ph.D.-level instruction on thermonuclear temper-tantrum throwing techniques. It has been almost as rewarding as the actual victory Saturday.

Gibbs was always going to Bama. Only reason he didn’t after High School is bc Saban wouldn’t take his commitment. Also, Georgia would have been a close second.

Not how I remember it. He was ready to come here but Pruitt wanted him as a CB not RB so he went to GT which was one of the only ones promising him a RB spot.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Swain hates him.
Listened to him first time ever. Swain is funny. Some jackass OSU fan came on RIGHT AFTER this man told a tearjerking story about him and his daughter going to the game together. Guy came on wanting to talk shiz and Swain just straight clowned him. He is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back