Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, assuming UGA wins the SECCG. If UGA loses to Alabama in that game, I think Tennessee gets left out. They would not let Alabama, UGA, and Tennessee, all at 11-1, into the CFP.

Rightly or wrongly, Tennessee would be "penalized" for not playing in the conference title game, even though we would have beaten the conference champ in the regular season.
That'd be tough to swallow, getting left out after beating the SEC Champs.

Hope we get word on Bumpus and others dinged up, namely our secondary...

KY is legit with Levis, I hate saying it, but it's true, and they are going to kill themselves to beat us... This will not be easy at all. our home field/crowd will definitely be an advantage... We won't face a BY and Gibbs combo again, but Levis and their big RB are close... We contain the run again, along with containing Levis, dial up pressure, and we got this. They won't be able to stop Hyatt, McCoy, and Tillman all out there at the same time... sheesh! I bet we see some Sampson too...
All these people promoting Levis like some gift to football are morons. The guy is a turnover machine, play the run, hit him after every pass (because his line sucks) and win by 3 touchdowns.

I can't believe this is real life😂😂

This isn't satire. This guy is completely serious. He thinks the goalposts being torn down and destroyed was planned.

Nevermind that Riechard missed by 15 feet lmao

View attachment 503020

So, UT knew that bama would have an opportunity to win the game with a field goal in the north end zone and intentionally installed uprights that were narrower than the regulation uprights. Then we used the celebration of winning to tear down the offending goal posts and toss them into the river to dispose of the evidence and cover up the crime? This guy and the LSU laser guy need to get together, strap on their tinfoil hats, and let loose all their theories to the interwebs. We need entertainment and those two could provide it in spades.

Going on record boys!

VOLS will have a Top 1-3 class next year.

BOOK IT

So are you saying we are in it with more of the top 50 players than we are hearing/seeing? To hit top 3 we are gonna need multiple really high rated players. Not saying this isn't going to be a great class but to get top 3 makes me think there is more going on behind the scenes that we aren't seeing here yet :)

Might give PALS (Personal Auto Locator Service) a call. They specialize in locating what you want. I think they'll bring in a vehicle with no obligation to purchase if it suits your needs. They (the owners, native Knoxvillians) support the Vols and are good people.

Good to know, I've heard about them before.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I listened to a bit of a Bama podcast earlier while I was walking the dogs and they were saying the same thing. They were like “I’m still shocked by the fact we got punched in the face and didnt have a single answer for 60 minutes.” And they talked about that very thing for about 15 minutes. Felt good.
Name of podcast?

Reactions: Jimmy Football
Man, all blacks with black helmets for Kentucky in a night game 2 days before Halloween?

HELL YEAH!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back