Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are probably the ‘house divided’ license plate folks lol

Any self respecting Vol fan that is married to a bammer (we can discuss this later) should have made them wait in the stands while they went and celebrated. The bammer's in those relationships have been celebrating wins for the last 15 years. They shouldn't be allowed to piggyback on the UT win and get to celebrate that as well. Horse stuff is what that is. Horse stuff.

chloe-meme.gif

Any self respecting Vol fan that is married to a bammer (we can discuss this later) should have made them wait in the stands while they went and celebrated. The bammer's in those relationships have been celebrating wins for the last 15 years. They shouldn't be allowed to piggyback on the UT win and get to celebrate that as well. Horse stuff is what that is. Horse stuff.
They probably just didn’t want to get separated so they could all make it to the car faster 😂 My Dad always had an exit Neyland strategy 😂

Last edited:
This still gets me...and besides Georgia and maybe Kentucky the rest of the season will only pad it more. On top of that its being done with FAR less talented players and to this point a much harder schedule through 6 games.

Through 6 games:
2019 LSU: 3,367 total yards, 40 TDs, 6 TOs
2022 UT: 3,306 total yards, 37 TDs, 7 TOs

Just a reminder...

Justin Williams-Thomas (Fr.) 6'0" 210lbs, Len'Neth Whitehead (R-So.) 6'2" 220lbs are both RBs not currently playing. So we have potential bruisers on roster already.

Flowers, Tank, Burrell, Young, Beasley, Roman, Paxton, Crawford, Wright, Carvin, Keyton = all Seniors
Tillman, Hooker, Edwards, Milton, Mitchell, Bumphus, Banks, Page, McGrath, Ollie, Fant, Warren, Garland = all RS Seniors

But with the covid season I think a good number of guys can come back...Milton and Warren are for sure returning, maybe some of the OL guys will comeback.
I wish Whitehead would realize he could possibly be a better linebacker than Banks has turned into and we need him BADLY there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back