Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve actually heard a few reputable football people claim that the pick that all the Bama fans are complaining about should have stood.

What are they looking at? Am I deluding myself about that play? It looks like textbook PI to me.

Yeah no clue how anyone doesn't see that as PI. Fant was going for a catchable ball that wasn't tipped, Bama defender runs into him and makes contact well before the ball arrives. Pretty textbook PI imo.

If they are going to call our DB getting pulled down by a Bama WR in the end zone then how would you NOT call that one.

Yeah no clue how anyone doesn't see that as PI. Fant was going for a catchable ball that wasn't tipped, Bama defender runs into him and makes contact well before the ball arrives. Pretty textbook PI imo.

If they are going to call our DB getting pulled down by a Bama WR in the end zone then how would you NOT call that one.

I don’t care if Bama fans don’t like it. They can scream at the clouds until they’re blue in the face.

But to hear media people say it, and to use it to diminish Hooker’s performance in that game. It really set me off.

I have no problem with Kentucky fans hoping, praying or thinking they will win. Good for them. I hope the media continues to build up their extremely overrated qb, rb and defense that hasn't played anyone yet. I hope the betting line is -4 Tennessee. All that is extra motivation and focus for Tennessee.

Here is the reality. Tennessee will be playing them in a sold out night game at Neyland, with the #1 College Football Playoff ranking in hand when we beat 5, top 25 teams the weekend before the first playoff rankings come out.

There won't be any looking ahead to UGA when on the Tuesday after the game you have the opportunity to be ranked #1 in the CFBP rankings.

I have no doubt Tennessee will have them dialed in. So good for Kentucky fans, they should support their team and hope (think) they will win. But they aren't going to, not even close.

I have no problem with Kentucky fans hoping, praying or thinking they will win. Good for them. I hope the media continues to build up their extremely overrated qb, rb and defense that hasn't played anyone yet. I hope the betting line is -4 Tennessee. All that is extra motivation and focus for Tennessee.

Here is the reality. Tennessee will be playing them in a sold out night game at Neyland, with the #1 College Football Playoff ranking in hand when we beat 5, top 25 teams the weekend before the first playoff rankings come out.

There won't be any looking ahead to UGA when on the Tuesday after the game you have the opportunity to be ranked #1 in the CFBP rankings.

I have no doubt Tennessee will have them dialed in. So good for Kentucky fans, they should support their team and hope (think) they will win. But they aren't going to, not even close.

Their RB isn’t overrated. He’s a beast. Vols run D is nasty tho. And UK OL will have to improve dramatically during their bye week if they want any success in the passing game

I’ve actually heard a few reputable football people claim that the pick that all the Bama fans are complaining about should have stood.

What are they looking at? Am I deluding myself about that play? It looks like textbook PI to me.
Can you give an example of a reputable football person saying that wasn't PI?

Tennessee fans need to move on from their BVS. Heupel isn’t going anywhere. We’re about to go to the playoffs in year 2 and on a decade plus run of greatness. Enjoy the ride and stop worrying about Heupel leaving! He’s going to be here a long time, folks.
Well said my man

You serious Clark , after all the calls they've got the last 15 years. I want Mississippi beat em all. Let Kiffy take care of Satan . Then we can pay him back mustard and golf balls 🤠
That’s what I heard going into this game as well…. Coming out of the game….. all I’m hearing is how mean those refs are to Alabama…. It is hard beating the same team twice in a season but I am a firm believer in making your own breaks…. We made ours Saturday and kicked that Tide azz!!!

We’re very likely going to the playoffs this year. Truly remarkable.

UGA is the only team left that can beat us and if they do we’ll avoid the SECC and slide into playoffs. Or if we win out we’ll make playoffs with a win or loss in SECC.

Think about that? Unless we really screw up we’re playoff bound.

My wife asked what I wanted to for Christmas.

"Playoff tickets."

It was that simple. And it was also unbelievable to make that statement knowing that's a legit possibility, depending on how everything shakes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back