Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when the Refs went so far as to call a timeout so the Gump defense could get set before we snapped the ball,, back when we had that incompetent Gump as a HC?

Yeah.

Beta males just can't take an ass whoopin' like a man. You were beat before you walked on the field.

Henry T. said, "We'll see them again".
Well, I hope you're ready for another ass whoopin', because we're handing 'em out.
I think they pulled that again in the first half. Claimed the ball wasn’t ready for play. The difference is we got a real coach and we still scored.

IT.WAS.TOTALLY.AWESOME!
AdeptFarBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

We are the best team in the country, going in to week 8 in YEAR 2

Still cannot wrap my head around this. So proud of everyone in the program
We’re very likely going to the playoffs this year. Truly remarkable.

UGA is the only team left that can beat us and if they do we’ll avoid the SECC and slide into playoffs. Or if we win out we’ll make playoffs with a win or loss in SECC.

Think about that? Unless we really screw up we’re playoff bound.

UGA is the only team left that can beat us and if they do we’ll avoid the SECC and slide into playoffs. Or if we win out we’ll make playoffs with a win or loss in SECC.

Barring anything apocalyptic, yes. Gotta stay healthy.

shaq-shimmy.gif

The more time goes by, the more it hits me that this may have been the best win of my lifetime and the best season I’ve ever witnessed. This is incredible.
For me to say it is the best season...we gotta finish strong like the 85 team did for it to be up there with them...but it is getting there.

Go VOLS! Make it happen!

As far as big wins go...considering where we have been, and who it was, and the quality and excitement of the gameplay...yeah...it is probably the GOAT.

I’ve actually heard a few reputable football people claim that the pick that all the Bama fans are complaining about should have stood.

What are they looking at? Am I deluding myself about that play? It looks like textbook PI to me.
The Bama fans are lying. The video and still photo evidence is conclusive. I don't have the front view, but the Bama guy has him held there too. E3C366BF-4198-4994-8AFE-EE127C35C9EF.jpeg

The Bama fans are lying. The video and still photo evidence is conclusive. I don't have the front view, but the Bama guy has him held there too. View attachment 503108

You could put that photo in a referee training dossier with the caption “This is not allowed and is a 15 yard penalty.”

It just pisses me off, because there are media people out there claiming Hooker’s Heisman chances should have taken a hit because he actually had two picks in the game. Absolute bulls**t. Brings back bad memories of all our Heisman screwjobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back