Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, this is exactly what they do, many had just forgotten it. I have said it for a very long time, the UT-Bama rivalry is different than the Iron Bowl. Yes, Bama hates losing to Auburn; but, losing to us...they give a whole new definition to sore loser. They get absolutely beside themselves...we're seeing it right now with petitions and literally crying on the radio...Saban needs a block of cheese for all the whining he's doing, he come right out and pretty much said his team was intimidated.

This is nothing new...I remember how they use to get whenever we were beating that ass; hell, I lived down there for two years during our streak, and they were burning the state down, for real...a guy who lived down the street burnt his entire porch, and almost his house down, whenever he set his Bama flag on fire that was hanging from his porch, this was in '96. I'll never forget, going into Manning's Sr year, I had a Bama fan tell me that they would win a National Title before we would, true story. Another true story, and on another note, getting away from UT-Bama...a few years ago, after a loss to LSU (if im not mistaken), a Bama fan, a lady, shot and and killed another lady, also a Bama fan...all because she wasn't upset enough to the perpetrator's liking, because Bama had lost.

They are the biggest sore losers in the country, and the biggest bunch of dumbsh!ts in the world. Besides cheating at football, about the only thing else they're even remotely good at, is embarrassing themselves.
We're lucky we don't have any symbolic trees for them to poison.....

I can’t believe we still have 6 games left. My BVS won’t be gone until we finish no worse than 11-1. If we drop one to one of the scrub teams it will be right back in full force

Ain't happin', bro. Nothing personal, just business. We are going to Atlanta. Hook already told everybody.

Not pass interference? Yeah, okay…

View attachment 503140
A lot of them complaining that it was a late call. Funny how they don’t understand that doesn’t mean it wasn’t a penalty and also I’m pretty sure that cbs just displayed the flag icon late which doesn’t mean it’s a late call at all lol. But they are too stupid to understand that. Feel bad for anyone raised in that state cause odds are they are dumb if they had to go through that education system.

I can’t believe we still have 6 games left. My BVS won’t be gone until we finish no worse than 11-1. If we drop one to one of the scrub teams it will be right back in full force
Yeah, I was just looking at UT Martin's schedule. They aren't a bad team and then my BVS makes me remember the nightmares. One game at a time for me-- no looking ahead.

A lot of them complaining that it was a late call. Funny how they don’t understand that doesn’t mean it wasn’t a penalty and also I’m pretty sure that cbs just displayed the flag icon late which doesn’t mean it’s a late call at all lol. But they are too stupid to understand that. Feel bad for anyone raised in that state cause odds are they are dumb if they had to go through that education system.

The line judge had to run halfway across the field to throw the flag. (DPI is his job) Another official was closer to the play, but DPI is NOT his job.

After soaking it all in for the past few days, I am so happy for the guys on this team and what they've been able to accomplish. But in particular Fant, Page, Bumphus, and Labruzza, guys who came here to play for Butch, stuck around for Pruitt, and then did it again when Heup got here.

What a testament to perseverance, dedication, and not taking the easy way out. We could all learn something from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back