Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange and White by Conner Smith is essentially the song too
His "I Hate Alabama" is probably the best Tennessee football themed country song I've heard. Good songwriting and catchy. I'm not a fan of modern country at all, but I really like that one. The "Tennessee Fan" song that Morgan Wallen has released part of sounds pretty bad in comparison...but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Brillovol
What measurable is Hooker missing though is my question.

He's 6'4" 220lbs and has shown against elite defense he has the arm to make any/all the throws. He'll run 4.5s or better and has proven accuracy in two difference offensive systems. If he's sitting in NY for the Heisman award show he'll be a first round pick.
I think he is pushing his way toward the 2nd or first round of the draft…. The biggest complaints/concerns about Hooker is his arm strength and possibility of him being a “system” qb.

So a few words from a girl should cause someone to hit her? Do you have a daughter?
Should? No. Might? Depends on the words and the context, obviously.

I have a son, no daughter. But if I did, I think "Don't get in people's face and antagonize them or they might hit you" is way better advice than "Do whatever you want because men don't hit women". Especially considering the latter is unfortunately not true, as we can see here. Men should never hit women and women should never antagonize men to the point where they need to actively exercise that restraint. I don't find that statement remotely unreasonable, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back