Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it goads Sankey that the SEC schools fined have been so cavalier about it. And now you have Saban whining about it on record-- bringing up aTm storming the field after beating Bama last year, then UT this year. Saban actually complained about suffering 3 bruises at aTm last year. I mean, who counts the bruises and specifies a number a year later? Bama hasn't stormed the field, so he feels virtuous staking his flag way up on that high ground.
Well maybe they'll get a lot more practice at losing and this will just take care of itself.👍

I'm sure it goads Sankey that the SEC schools fined have been so cavalier about it. And now you have Saban whining about it on record-- bringing up aTm storming the field after beating Bama last year, then UT this year. Saban actually complained about suffering 3 bruises at aTm last year. I mean, who counts the bruises and specifies a number a year later? Bama hasn't stormed the field, so he feels virtuous staking his flag way up on that high ground.
Yeah, idiotic stance partly because its a testament to where his program is vs. others.

ALSO Nickey! The problem is WHEN they stop storming the field when they beat you!

Lol...Stoops is actually keeping his big mouth shut this time. He is not going to provide any more kindling for this team.

VN be like....
b818328d-9f0a-4bec-a08d-de1f3c0ce07a_text.gif

Honestly not sure we'll see it happen again in football. We've beaten Florida/Georgia/Bama at home now...so none of them have big winning streaks against us.
Yeah.. We're not doing it all the time... We've had 3 in 25 years? Before that you gotta go back to the 80's for an auburn game and Bama in 82?

It's a short list regardless..

Lmaoo

The comments are people absolutely trashing Alabama, it’s great. My favorite comment:

“Yup, you got us Alabama. After 15 years we decided enough was enough and just paid off the refs and your defensive coordinator and the entire secondary to win the game. Damn, we can’t get anything past you guys!”

1666200383911.jpeg

Lmaoo

The comments are people absolutely trashing Alabama, it’s great. My favorite comment:

“Yup, you got us Alabama. After 15 years we decided enough was enough and just paid off the refs and your defensive coordinator and the entire secondary to win the game. Damn, we can’t get anything past you guys!”

View attachment 503413

They are such pompous @$$clowns. Tennessee couldn't have possibly just beaten them. No way. It has to be rigged in their minds. That is why they will continue to melt down. I really hope their season implodes and Saban retires in disgrace.

He's a dick, and always has been, just like his butt-buddy Belichick. Also, any Vol "fan" that has ANYTHING positive to say about him, should have the taser shoved...

I think most people with knowledge of the game don't see Heupel's offense as a "system" like a Mike Leach air raid is, Heupel QBs have to read defenses, push the ball deep and be accurate. They also have to look off defenders and do all this with tempo. Short of reps under center it's all things that translate to great NFL QBs.

Air Raid on the other hand is short routes and quick throws with pretty rare opportunities to read the coverage, it's almost always predetermined targets.
It’s the veer and shoot with a few tweaks…. No qb from that system has ever been successful in the NFL….I studied it quite a bit when Heup was hired…. The main complaints (as far as getting a qb in the NFL) was majority of reads were pre-snap…. Limited progressions….not having to throw into tight windows…. It’s also why I am not worried about the qb position…. Heup will always have a good qb….Milton struggled with touch but he was throwing to wide open receivers all over the field.

Yeah.. We're not doing it all the time... We've had 3 in 25 years? Before that you gotta go back to the 80's for an auburn game and Bama in 82?

It's a short list regardless..

Yeah, other schools have been more prolific field stormers than UT. We had a $250K fine last year for the mustard bottles and golf ball, but that was under a different policy-- in-venue alcohol availability. Sankey raked UT over the coals for it and tried to make an example of it. UT had to revise policies and procedures to atone.

I got home last night and put YouTube on the big screen. Wife says "Are you going to watch this again tonight". I said, "Well, yeah". She said "well I'm going to bed." I said "Good Night, Sleep well." :)
Uh.... No, that exact same thing didn't happen at my house last night.😳

Yeah, other schools have been more prolific field stormers than UT. We had a $250K fine last year for the mustard bottles and golf ball, but that was under a different policy-- in-venue alcohol availability. Sankey raked UT over the coals for it and tried to make an example of it. UT had to revise policies and procedures to atone.
Big whoop. 😂. You want a policy? I can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back