Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks don’t do it

twss.gif

You know how we know Bama is on the downward and not acting like themselves; they are crying over a loss and blaming refs. If they were honest, they would know that they should have lost to Texas and they won because of officiating. They gave up 52 points to us. That’s why you lost. I love the tears and “anxiety.” Our team is never anxious and you can tell they expect to win no matter what. Decade of the Vols.

I'll admit Saban is the GOAT (in modern football) in my opinion. That's why Saturday was so great. It cracks me up when people argue "it's cause he's got all dem cruits!" No **** shirlock, recruiting is half their job.
Do you really believe he landed an average #2 class for 15 years because he is a good recruiter? Where do you think our Gump bums learned to do what they did? I guess you believe Kirby is doing it now because he is a good recruiter...lol.

It cracks you up for me to say what I believe...well I find it hilarious that you believe he is just that awesome.

He is a really good coach who I will admit is the greatest at staying hungry and unsatisfied. He is an absolutely miserable freak of nature in that way.

I hope Heupel has a great long term career doing it his way....actually loving his job and enjoying himself. I believe he is also very driven to succeed and remain successful...just in a completely different more human way.

The conference hates teams storming the field. I'm sure Sankey will use the Burton incident to further chastise UT for "failure to implement procedures to ensure compliance with SEC policy." Sankey has the power to enforce stricter penalties for violations. It wouldn't be surprising to see him put school admins on notice that he will do so, especially since the fines are relatively inconsequential to SEC schools.
🤬 Sankey...how do you keep THAT crowd from doing what they did?...build a razor barbed wire topped chain link fence all around the stands? If they had really tried to hold people back, then a lot of people would have been crushed and sent to ERs...they were coming and no amount of security was going to stop them.

Last edited:
I don’t like this guy.

What a douche! This guy questions Herbstreit’s objectivity when he ranks UT #2 in the nation because he lives in Franklin, TN (yet his sons play at Clemson). Meanwhile, he’s actively arguing that Georgia might have the most impressive resume in college football (which is an absolute joke right now) and should be ranked #1 while he has Georgia memorabilia on the shelf behind him, he’s actively selling a Georgia book, and he’s offering his listeners a discount code for Doordash with “DAWGS” prominently included in the discount code.

There are reasons for it….. people have been hurt and sometimes altercations between players and fans have occurred.
No way to really stop it. It is also a very rare thing....NOTHING outside of shooting people was stopping that from happening Saturday....NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back