Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy staples pod:

Ari: do you know tennessees talent composite ranking? 19. And this is the first year I think a team outside the top 8 talent rankings has a chance to win it all. Maybe I'm crazy. But they are legitimate national title contenders now.

This.

We are far from a 1 year wonder.

Just imagine when Hype gets top 10 classes in here, which are now heading our way. We are the cool kid. We're about to build a long-term dynasty.

We are literally 1 spot ahead of USCjr and 1 behind Auburn. And yet our teams couldn't be further apart. Hype actually develops and schemes. What a crazy idea.

This.

We are far from a 1 year wonder.

Just imagine when Hype gets top 10 classes in here, which are now heading our way. We are the cool kid. We're about to build a long-term dynasty.

We are literally 1 spot ahead of USCjr and 1 behind Auburn. And yet our teams couldn't be further apart. Hype actually develops and schemes. What a crazy idea.

It's so refreshing to not have to sit here and think "well, we might be competitive in 2-3 more years if Heupel is truly the guy. He's gotta get his players first and we've gotta cycle out ALL of Pruitt's players."

Since Kiffin, we've had ridiculous discussions like that in these threads. And then Heupel comes in and just starts winning with the guys he's got.

Realistically, how much better can the offense get? Hooker has been phenomenal and only a handful of things he could improve on. Our production has been incredible. The O-line has been dominant. Receivers are elite. RB is the only weak spot.

I’m not sure but this could be the best producing offense we see in the next 5-6 years. It’s been so incredible to watch.

LOL. Dude is a total homer. Georgia has played no one, and struggled against Kent State and Missouri.

its absurd how anybody could think UGA has a good resume.

Its a joke. Almost November and theyve played cupcakes and all of the SEC's worst teams lol.

The Oregon game was the first game under a new staff with a new QB.

this is what it would look like

312280762_5734299259967759_1403381867571215044_n.jpg

The only people that don't understand what happened that week are not Tennessee fans. I and everybody else thought the season was absolute toast after losing T-Rob...it should have been once Dickey became the QB.

Losing him and going to Dickey was a catastrophic loss...or it should have been. We were easy to defend in the GT game because we were completely 1 dimensional with Dickey.

Daryl Dickey playing as solid as he did after that GT game and allowing us to have better balance was improbable at best.

Talk about next man up...😳[/QUOTE
Daryl Dickey did great, he got a little better each game peaking perfectly in the Sugar Bowl
Just like this team seems to be doing. They are a better team than the one that played Pitt and hopefully a better team at Georgia than this past Saturday 😳🧡

No way to really stop it. It is also a very rare thing....NOTHING outside of shooting people was stopping that from happening Saturday....NOTHING.
I agree with that and usually trying to stop it leads to people getting trampled…. It happened in 1993 at a Wisconsin football game.

All these young athletes just suddenly dying... athletes can't do drugs. So it isn't an overdose.. it was something else forced upon them .. IMO
No reason to speculate here. Athletes die of congenital issues that are never identified by physicians. Look at Hank Gathers from Loyola Marymount as an example.

That’s not right. Dude made a stupid comment online and apologized for it. He should not be fired good grief
He had done a couple other things that are way worse. . . racist stuff. I'd say they scanned his Twitter and saw some of it. It's one thing if someone is being an idiot anonymously, but to use their real name and link the companies name. . . eek! That's even more stupid. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back