Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the staff made him fair catch…. Finally gave him the green light and he was taking it no matter what.

not sure. It concerns me as well. His body language on many kicks tells me he is down on his own decision to come out nor not. Then he decides to do it on one about 2-3 yards deep. Can’t have indecision at all. I think the staff likes to stay with players to promote improvement but I’m interested if we see some else auditioned this Sat

I remember reading a couple of nights ago that you lost your cat that is in your avi?? Did you find him??
We got a security camera last night with motion detecting and it spotted him at 1am right after we passed out. It alerted us but we slept through it 😡

So we know he's okay. Just gonna be even more vigilant and set up more things to lure him. Hoping tonight he wises up.

We got a security camera last night with motion detecting and it spotted him at 1am right after we passed out. It alerted us but we slept through it 😡

So we know he's okay. Just gonna be even more vigilant and set up more things to lure him. Hoping tonight he wises up.
Will you let us know when he comes home and inside the house??TIA🤗
One of my many kitties looks like him..

Attachments

• 3637DB64-59A7-461A-93AE-DE251E72B967.jpeg
    3637DB64-59A7-461A-93AE-DE251E72B967.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
Gotta admit, I’m pulling for the Gators here. Don’t taze me
I think if Bama drops that game to TAMU, it makes our win less likely, and I feel the same way here.

Don't think UF realistically helps us win the East either. Very unlikely to win the East if we lose to Georgia, very unlikely to lose the East if we beat Georgia...regardless of this one.

I think if Bama drops that game to TAMU, it makes our win less likely, and I feel the same way here.

Don't think UF realistically helps us win the East either. Very unlikely to win the East if we lose to Georgia, very unlikely to lose the East if we beat Georgia...regardless of this one.
But also, to hell with Georgia.

not sure. It concerns me as well. His body language on many kicks tells me he is down on his own decision to come out nor not. Then he decides to do it on one about 2-3 yards deep. Can’t have indecision at all. I think the staff likes to stay with players to promote improvement but I’m interested if we see some else auditioned this Sat
I thought that at first but he has called for a fair catch from the 5 or 6 yard line several times which makes me think the staff told him to fair catch it to start at the 25.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan

It’s been so long since I’ve had to play out SEC East and playoff (BCS/Major Bowls back in the day) scenarios that I’ve kind of forgotten how to do it.

attachment-Carnac.jpg

Answer = Siddy two

Question = HoW muCh do tHE VoLs scOrE iF CeD plAYed ???

The conference hates teams storming the field. I'm sure Sankey will use the Burton incident to further chastise UT for "failure to implement procedures to ensure compliance with SEC policy." Sankey has the power to enforce stricter penalties for violations. It wouldn't be surprising to see him put school admins on notice that he will do so, especially since the fines are relatively inconsequential to SEC schools.
Ah who cares it literally has happened twice in 24 years here. He’s an ass and always has been. I’ll take all the good publicity from the fans, recruits, AND media outlets have been saying about us and how “this is what college football is all about” over what some wrinkled ass has to say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back