Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooker is going to be a good NFL QB. The guy is accurate, very smart, and poised. We used to question is arm strength, but his deep ball is amazing. I feel like I have seen him make every throw.

I said after the UF game he was behind Manning and Shuler for me. He has passed Shuler.
We need him to make it big…..Could you imagine Heath Shular in this offense?

😂 So you say when someone takes it to the logical conclusion of what is beginning to become a problem. Just want others to think about where this could go. But I am dropping it.

There’s still a celebration going on!
I'm with you on the celebration. I just think if you're moving away from talking about the particular situation that has been discussed and are venturing into what you see as the bigger problem at hand, then that's going to take the conversation in a lot of different directions and many will be political. That's all.

I was just reading it on Cats Illustrated. Those idiots straight up hate us soooo bad...lol...and what is a stronger word than delusional? Whatever it is, they are it.

I don't blame them for thinking they can beat us...hell I think they are a good enough team to beat us if we don't show up strong, but the fact that so many of them think that this is all smoke and mirrors and Josh Heupel is a mediocre coach is gross stupidity.

I hate them now...I used to feel sorry for them back in the 80s and 90s and 00s....bit now I straight up hate them....I want to destroy them completely, to utterly annihilate those disrespectful little garbage and 💩 eating piss ants.

DESTROY THEM! Do not show mercy, do not let up...hang 70 on em if possible.
First...I can't catch up. You guys are posting a phenomenal rate! Love the excitement!

Second...I completely agree with this. I used to care less but beating them in basketball now coupled with them having mediocre success on the football field has brought to the forefront how much they hate us.

I regularly root against them now where before I honestly probably would have been more likely to root for them to have a good season.

Can't remember who was talking about our offense in the new NCAA video game, but I bet they put an option in for unique stadium settings like our checkerboard. I love the idea of introducing a new generation of CFB fans to how great Tennessee football is. Hopefully they put the home field advantage stuff back in there too.

The old games went from us being a 6-star program to 4 stars by the time the series was put on hiatus. Helped contribute to the idea that we were has beens

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back