Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK is also the worst OL in the conference outside of Vandy. Vols D has the highest pressure rate in the conference also.

Luckily for Bama they have a ninja at QB and that dude got himself out of trouble the entire game. Could have been sacked about 5 more times pretty easily. Nobody else we play can do that. Kid is incredible.
I liken Levis' athleticism to Jayden Daniels

So we'll sack him at least five times

ok where was the uproar when a va tech player leveled an old dominion fan after the game on the field this year, where was the uproar when a Texas tech fan shoved a Texas player on the field after the game this year.....crickets...fandom.

We ain't old dominos. We ain't UTjr. This..... This is Tennessee. Savvy?

The NCAA games were always better than Madden because of the variety of offensive styles. I wonder if the new game will be able to accurately account for tempo, since it's such a big part of the sport now.

That’d be cool. Not sure how easy that would be to simulate though. They have been incorporating hurry up and no huddle for years but this is that on steroids. I’m also not sure how easy from a user perspective that would be. Would be a steep learning curve depending on how they would implement it.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
How old is the kiddo? You can park free at State St. garage downtown and walk in from there. It's not too far. That is what I plan to do.

8, yeah last few games I went to I parked near Market Square and just walked it. I'm cool with parking somewhere and doing a shuttle ride though, I'll even pay to park.

Afraid I may be like the Vol fan that tore his ACL. Ankle isn’t healing. Any advice based on the pic @VolsDoc81TX ?
View attachment 503788
crazy-clancy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back