Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a modern day offense that only we can stop. It's crazy but we really only need 2 or 3 defensive stops a game and we win. This Georgia team is going to be tight just like bama was. They know how this offense scores and is almost impossible to defend. I guarantee Kirby is very worried because he knows he has to score and score a lot.
Know matter how much they prepare, they have no idea what is coming down the tracks. Tennessee is the better team and I won't be surprised if we win by 14+.

Y’all, I’m a bit of a pessimist on football to put it mildly. I thought Heupel had a good chance to make it fun again but his first year I was a coin flip between 4 and 5 and then this year I was a coin flip between 7 and 8. My expectations have been shattered. We’re cheering for the #1 team a mere 21 months after so many proclaimed this program a dumpster fire that would never be good again. I’m speechless.

Nebraska has entered the chat and jealously stared you down while stroking a corn cob.

It (defense) was pretty durn exciting the Kentucky game lol.. my Dad and I kept saying ‘did you see that?’ to each other 😂

When Slaughter cut the UK receiver in half and we got the INT, I yelled out unlike I’ve yelled out in a UT game in a long time. I sat in stunned disbelief for several seconds after the Bama game.

It’s nice to be excited again. (@Glitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back