Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take that Henry Toot too totootoo and your daddy and all those that were here because of money.
Yes! Thought about him and Kiffin and Darnell Washington and the reporters that thought we didn’t deserve a good coach let alone a great one and….

Last edited:
I’m going to take my time enjoying all the posts over the course of the day because I’m damn 50 pages behind, but I just have to say what an effort by our defense!

We stole Kentucky’s soul and there was not a single damn thing they could do about it. 15-0.

Rookie at 50 pages back 😂

I vowed early in the year not to post until we slayed the three headed dragon. We've cut two of the heads off already, with the third coming Saturday. I guess being #1 in the country going into that game is a good enough reason to post. 😉

Beating LSU in Death Valley was a nice bonus too.
derheis-pointing.gif

I vowed early in the year not to post until we slayed the three headed dragon. We've cut two of the heads off already, with the third coming Saturday. I guess being #1 in the country going into that game is a good enough reason to post. 😉

Beating LSU in Death Valley was a nice bonus too.
13977521-53C0-4DAB-B0AF-0EB2735E129E.gif
Just felt right.

Our offense doesn't just pressure the defense, we also put a lot of pressure on opposing teams offenses. It really shrinks the room for errors other teams have on offense. I really feel our offense actually helps our defense because we ramp up the sense of urgency for other offenses and causes them to press. look at the bammers to start the game, it even bled into their special teams with the boneheaded play on the punt. I think we really have a recipe for sustained success with the type football team we have.

“Trash. Absolutely no discussion of their poor time of possession statistics.”

- Mike Berardino
“Well, if you take strength of schedule and multiply it by kickers on scholarship divided by the square root of time of possession, you can easily see why Tennessee is number six.”
- Mark Beeradingo
1667354598468.gif

These UGA fans just have no clue what we're capable of and how we do it. They think we've played terrible defenses and have gotten lucky. Their meltdown will be so incredible!
What’s funny is every team thinks we get lucky. That they just happened to bust a coverage.

But that’s by design. 😂

tbh, I never thought I’d see Tennessee #1. I don’t think a lot of us did.

The 90s babies hardly remember ‘98 led alone the early 2000’s. The is uncharted water for us. I.. I don’t know how to feel.

Soak it in. Savor it. Do not take it for granite (😁). Those of us older Vols remember the good ole days and I, for one, took it for granted…never again.

And thank you to you and all you younger Vols out there that hung tough through all the down years and never wavered. You are now experiencing what we older folk have been talking about. Feels good, doesn’t it? 🥹

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back