Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man gotta say, just hearing his voice brings tears to my eyes. Mr. John will always have a special place in my heart.
#LEGEND
Mine too, before we had just about every game televised he was the lens I experienced Tennessee football through. He was it! When he retired it wasn't the same, never will be. I still miss him, Kessling had an impossible job, to follow an absolute legend.

They thought they had one… He has been in the portal since January 14th.

I'd rather read that fake reporters tweets than this bait BS half a story have to click a tweet to click a YouTube link nonsense.

Shame on this news station for this. Horrible journalism and cashing in on the local cash cow in the worst way.

reeks of desperation

This surprises me that WVLT ran with this headline given their relationship with the Tennessee AD. All they had to do was add one line, "former". Vol twitter needs to roast them.

Edit: the video is gone.
There needs to be some accountability.

They should learn from national media, if they covered Tennessee more positively they would get more clicks.

This surprises me that WVLT ran with this headline given their relationship with the Tennessee AD. All they had to do was add one line, "former". Vol twitter needs to roast them.

When Tillman was announced back towards the end of last week it was WVLT that reported it first. I said at the time I thought it was weird that they of all people had the inside scoop over others. Well, after this tweet, they may be finding themselves with less scoops, especially to do it the morning after the night we just had.

Edit: never mind @Orange. reminded me that’s WBIR. Got my W stations mixed up.

Last edited:
I remember sitting in the stadium in Tempe and telling my 12 year old son to remember this feeling as it may not happen again in your lifetime. Last night I received a text from my now 35 year old son that said " I t's happening again. We are going to the game. My treat.". I guess I did something right in raising him.
Good job, Old Man!

It was so incredibly sh!tty for WVLT to do that deceitful hit the very morning Knoxville first wakes up to our number 1 ranking.

Someone needs to go. It was malicious or absolutely incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back