Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Tillman was announced back towards the end of last week it was WVLT that reported it first. I said at the time I thought it was weird that they of all people had the inside scoop over others. Well, after this tweet, they may be finding themselves with less scoops, especially to do it the morning after the night we just had.
I think iirc that was Karthik Venkataraman at WBIR. I remember you commenting on it.

Atlanta sports talk was interesting just now. They’re saying that UGA at #3 and Erik Ainge’s tweet about Sanford not being loud is rat poison and just what Smart needs to motivate the team. No one has played TN like UGA will as they plan to put pressure on our WRs to slow them down. It’s also the biggest recruiting weekend in UGA history so they want to impress the visitors.

However, his final statement was about tickets. The 3rd party brokerage told him that in the past week a major push for expensive tickets took place and that all of the IP addresses for the buyers were Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga. He expects the Vols could bring up to 20k people so be ready for orange.

Atlanta sports talk was interesting just now. They’re saying that UGA at #3 and Erik Ainge’s tweet about Sanford not being loud is rat poison and just what Smart needs to motivate the team. No one has played TN like UGA will as they plan to put pressure on our WRs to slow them down. It’s also the biggest recruiting weekend in UGA history so they want to impress the visitors.

However, his final statement was about tickets. The 3rd party brokerage told him that in the past week a major push for expensive tickets took place and that all of the IP addresses for the buyers were Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga. He expects the Vols could bring up to 20k people so be ready for orange.

i heard that segment as well. They were triggered but Sanford has never been the most intimidating place even when they are great.

Also, playing man all day and trying to get pressure is dangerous as hell when you're playing UT right now.

I was going to ask this morning if anyone had an idea of how many fans we are bringing. I guess we'll have to wait until Friday to see how many fans we have in ATL/Athens. Like the Pitt and LSU games, where we were seeing our fans invade another city the night before.

I was going to ask this morning if anyone had an idea of how many fans we are bringing. I guess we'll have to wait until Friday to see how many fans we have in ATL/Athens. Like the Pitt and LSU games, where we were seeing our fans invade another city the night before.

All i know is we ROLLED DEEP at LSU and Athens is a a lot closer. There's going to be a lot of Orange. Cant wait.

When people talk about “pressuring our wr” etc for no free releases it just shows how little they have watched tape or understand. We stack receivers so you can’t do that. Do these people not think Saban would know how to press receivers?

All i know is we ROLLED DEEP at LSU and Athens is a a lot closer. There's going to be a lot of Orange. Cant wait.

Tickets are a lot more expensive and a lot of fans had planned on attending pitt/ lsu way before the season began. I expect a good turnout due the season we're having but I don't know if it'll be as impressive as our other away games.

Their narrative about extra motivation for UGA is just stupid. Do they really think UGA wasn't going to give their best effort without this extra "motivation"? It's dumb. If anything, this supposed disrespect might add more pressure for them to get the win and they end up playing tight and are anxious (like Alabama). I like our team's approach of treating every game the same and ignoring the noise. Let UGA's team get all worked up and make a bunch of mistakes with individual players trying to be the hero on every play.

+1100 lmao. People complaint about Georgia being able to play the disrespect card but this is wild. Literally no one outside of our fanbase thinks this team can beat Georgia this Saturday. Can’t wait to prove them wrong again.

Some people won’t believe it until they see it. Not that surprising. After Saturday though, they will start to believe it more. Guarantee that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back