Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1100 lmao. People complaint about Georgia being able to play the disrespect card but this is wild. Literally no one outside of our fanbase thinks this team can beat Georgia this Saturday. Can’t wait to prove them wrong again.

Get that +1100, cause that # is gonna go negative after we beat UGA. $100 wins $1100 now. . . Saturday $100 wins $90. . .

I have a feeling this is upset weekend and I have evidence that it has already begun.
Screenshots_2022-11-02-11-35-51.png

Is there a betting slip where I can wager on Tennessee winning the football natty, the basketball championship and the baseball world series all in ONE YEAR??!!

It's good to be a Tennessee VOL.
You can email most of the online books to get custom lines for things like this. They might like the idea so much that they put it out as a parlay boost or sponsored boost.

I have a story.

I went to the Alabama game with my wife. This little diminutive Alabama pipsqueak sits in front of us. He does the typical passive aggressive visitor fan thing when he claps extra hard while standing up and looking around at everybody in the section. He does this every time Alabama gets a three yard run or some other minor play. Super annoying. He then proceeds to taunt the Tennessee fan in front of him who is probably 6'-3" and 240 lbs. and pretty jacked. The jacked dude is drunk and turns around and puts both hands on the pipsqueak's face and says, "Don't start it if you don't wanna finish it, buddy!" The Alabama pipsqueak then leaves for most of the rest of the game. He only returns to his seat once Alabama gets ahead after the fumble recovery for a touchdown. Then we win, and I don't see him again.

I don't see him again... until this past Saturday at the Kentucky game! The exact same guy sits down in front of me. AND HE IS WEARING ORANGE AND SINGING ROCKY TOP! What the absolute f*** is going on here?!?! Am I being punked?
Yeah, this would piss me off

This surprises me that WVLT ran with this headline given their relationship with the Tennessee AD. All they had to do was add one line, "former". Vol twitter needs to roast them.

Edit: the video is gone.
Are we sure that wasn’t fake? I haven’t seen any news organizations that link to YouTube.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Dang I hope he is wrong...he pretty much nailed my fears for this game 😞 now that he spoken them out loud and very coherently...I am kind of depressed.

I want my thoughts to be wrong...badly wrong.

We’re #1, 8-0, have already beaten FL and Bama this season and you’re depressed.

At this point, take a happy pill.

When people talk about “pressuring our wr” etc for no free releases it just shows how little they have watched tape or understand. We stack receivers so you can’t do that. Do these people not think Saban would know how to press receivers?

It’s an easy offense to defend…all you have to do is stop our receivers.

Hahahah the tuxedo cat does that too. Back legs sitting while the front legs just hang down on any given surface. Cats are really weird if you have them in your house and not just see them sleeping in passing.

They also seem to have their own distinct personalities, even moreso than dogs. The all black one is very serious, kind of acts like a teenager. The tuxedo is just bonkers, and acts like the polar opposite.

1667405043129.jpeg

Atlanta sports talk was interesting just now. They’re saying that UGA at #3 and Erik Ainge’s tweet about Sanford not being loud is rat poison and just what Smart needs to motivate the team. No one has played TN like UGA will as they plan to put pressure on our WRs to slow them down. It’s also the biggest recruiting weekend in UGA history so they want to impress the visitors.

However, his final statement was about tickets. The 3rd party brokerage told him that in the past week a major push for expensive tickets took place and that all of the IP addresses for the buyers were Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga. He expects the Vols could bring up to 20k people so be ready for orange.
BUY ALL THE FREAKIN TICKETS… If I were a rich man I’d buy 500 of them and give them out to people on this forum but I’m not there yet. Lol. If anyone can go then it’s a great time to go. Gotta help the guys and keep more momentum

Georgia is the lowest sack team in the SEC with only 10 sacks on the season. Nolan Smith accounted for 3 of those. Tennessee allows the fewest sacks. It’s very favorable for UT in the trenches on passing downs. A lot of us are concerned about Georgia’s DB’s holding our WR’s and getting away with it, but Hooker should be given plenty time to scan the field and if someone doesn’t eventually get open, he can scramble for 5-10 yards.

While the OL is much, much improved and been even better as of late, they are 6th in the SEC in sacks allowed. We give up 1.6 sacks per game on average. Top of the SEC is Ole Miss at .78 sacks allowed per game. So we don’t allow the fewest sacks in the SEC. UGA actually allows the 2nd fewest in the SEC at .88 sacks per game but again who have they played? I think we will cause them more trouble this weekend than they’ve had yet.

Pitt and UF both got 3 sacks that game against us. Pitt is top 30 in team sacks, UF is around 100 in team sacks. Bama was the highest ranked team in team sacks we have played, and we only gave up 1 sack to them.

All that to be said, I agree with your overall point. I think the OL will give Hooker plenty of time and Hooker will light them up.

BUY ALL THE FREAKIN TICKETS… If I were a rich man I’d buy 500 of them and give them out to people on this forum but I’m not there yet. Lol. If anyone can go then it’s a great time to go. Gotta help the guys and keep more momentum
Luckily I got mine when they were $250 a piece or so. I couldn’t have went if I bought them for $550+ now…. Lets take over athens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back