Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'll just say it...soon as you realize you want to go into a public figure type field (journalism, news anchor, athlete, etc.) the first thing you should do is immediately purge social media of all previous accounts/post/tweets etc.

The moment you go "hey I wanna be on TV" you should then go "I should start with a clean slate" easier to deny past stupid teenage behavior when there isn't concrete STILL ACCESSIBLE evidence present online.
Exactly. I get that the first thousand people weren't expecting it, but at this point you're just a moron if you don't scrub your social media.

Nailed it. The louder they are, the harder it is for their defense to communicate. Add in the fast tempo, no subs, and multiple formations...they will have busts. I don't think the crowd noise will keep the offense from being on the same page. We'll probably have a few false starts, but it shouldn't be a huge problem.
I think CJH even said that our offense runs on a silent count even when playing at home, so not too much of a change on the road..

And Byron Young said that defense is MUCH easier on the road because the fans are so quiet while on offense.. helps them call out plays/line up etc. very interesting..

He'll take that as a compliment.

joey-yeah-i-did.gif

So many times this season the only words I can muster up are, "I just can't believe this is all real"

Un. Be. Lievable.

And somebody over at UT better be putting the finishing touches on a lotto-winning-sized check (both in physical size and dollar size) and be ready to hand it to Heupel about 4 hours ago. Damnit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back