Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a die-hard as well, but we were also routinely one of the best teams in the country while my fandom was forming as a kid in the 90s. Newer generations the last 10-15 years haven't had much reason to become die-hard fans, so I will gladly welcome all the newcomers, so long as they are genuinely in love with the vibe and the excitement surrounding the program, and are not just cynical front runners who want to wear the swag of a trendy team. The guy from my Alabama story is an ABSOLUTE front-running twit. He is not welcome. But these 20 somethings who are getting caught in the excitement and can't remember a time when Tennessee wasn't a laughing stock, I'll give them some grace. They're allowed on the wagon, imo.
New fans are different. Bandwagoners are mercenaries, always rooting for the current team on top. I have no tolerance for bandwagoners. They have no loyalty and are generally of poor character.

I call BS on this. Seriously doubt a third party brokerage firm cares to track down 20k IP addresses of buyers

The breakdown was more like mentioning that Tennessee took their full allotment of 8k and then the other host asked if he thought Tennessee would bring a total of 15k combining the allotment and 3rd party ticket sites. The guy then responded that he thinks it’ll be closer to 20k in total considering both avenues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back