Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Scott is a contingency if any of our DBs de-commit, so I'm guessing we don't sign him. But man, a finish of M'Pemba, Davis, Hobbs, Carter, Ramil, and Keith would be fantastic.

Replace Keith with Love and that’s lights out…especially considering what we already have…

That’ll keep us right on pace with UF and the other big dog SEC schools as far as talent goes…people need to understand those teams are going to get talent too…they may even get a little more than us as far as the rankings are concerned…if we’re going to rise back to the top and stay there it’s going to be a combo of staying somewhat on pace with them in recruiting AND out coaching the other coaching staffs…the days of us “out talenting” teams are long gone

Anybody else’s kid(s) coughing their heads off and running a fever?
Four year old had flu last Saturday-Wednesday (fever gone, but still coughing his lungs out), wife has had the bad coughs past few days, and twenty month old has a continuously runny nose with slight cough. I've been spared up to this point.

Four year old had flu last Saturday-Wednesday (fever gone, but still coughing his lungs out), wife has had the bad coughs past few days, and twenty month old has a continuously runny nose with slight cough. I've been spared up to this point.
Kids and wife had a heckuva cough post Covid, and subsequently out of the blue again in Sept-Oct. I chalked it up to allergies. Even tested my oldest for CV.

Ill say this, flu is gonna be bad this year.

Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts and well wishes.

Baby girl has a nasty double ear infection and RSV. Lungs are clear thank goodness. Getting amoxicillin for the infection and keeping her hydrated. Sleeping like a rock with the tylenol.

Great news!

Oh, My wife is a Pediatrician. They are seeing 9 different viruses now (no Covid). The masks, hand washing, and social distancing the last few years had really suppressed the other viruses. (For all those people that said that the masks and social distancing was BS) Seems like the other viruses are trying to make up for lost time…

Most of these viruses are spread by touch. Wash your hands continuously. Keep your older kids away from the baby if they don’t. If your baby is in daycare, be prepared for a multitude of viral infections. Good news is that the baby will have immunity to many by the time she gets to kindergarten…daycare is definitely a blessing and a curse.

Stay safe out there.

Replace Keith with Love and that’s lights out…especially considering what we already have…

That’ll keep us right on pace with UF and the other big dog SEC schools as far as talent goes…people need to understand those teams are going to get talent too…they may even get a little more than us as far as the rankings are concerned…if we’re going to rise back to the top and stay there it’s going to be a combo of staying somewhat on pace with them in recruiting AND out coaching the other coaching staffs…the days of us “out talenting” teams are long gone

Yeah, like you said, just have to keep it close in the rankings. I have a lot of confidence that our scheme and coaching/playcalling can make up for slightly less highly ranked players if it comes to it.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Great news!

Oh, My wife is a Pediatrician. They are seeing 9 different viruses now (no Covid). The masks, hand washing, and social distancing the last few years had really suppressed the other viruses. (For all those people that said that the masks and social distancing was BS) Seems like the other viruses are trying to make up for lost time…

Most of these viruses are spread by touch. Wash your hands continuously. Keep your older kids away from the baby if they don’t. If your baby is in daycare, be prepared for a multitude of viral infections. Good news is that the baby will have immunity to many by the time she gets to kindergarten…daycare is definitely a blessing and a curse.

Stay safe out there.
Wait...Science??

Buddy's wife is Emergency Peds. She says if they have a fever, that's a good thing. Body doin' its thing.

Take care Doc, hope you didnt over do it for your bday.

I guess @Glitch doesn't want to meet me at the Papermill Waffle House after all.

tenor.gif

I don't have any desire to watch you get your @$$ kicked by my 17 year old daughter whilst I enjoy a double order of scattered covered and topped.

Agreed. It’s hard to find a great recruiter and teacher. Garner is one of the few of his kind.

UGA has decent coaches but it’s moreso their Jimmy & Joes. I think our staff is better, just don’t have the dudes that they have.

8660A85F-BD23-4628-9882-F59634DC69F7.gif

Our Vols when asked about a possible rematch against the dawgs:
FAB9F5D6-D0D2-459B-907C-E272D3BC2869.gif

Anybody else’s kid(s) coughing their heads off and running a fever?
Whole house has been sick for a week, no fevers though luckily. The in-laws had the same thing a little over a week ago and they tested negative for everything. May just be a nasty cold going around on top of RSV, flu and covid

Reactions: ACvol3
I think that’s what Pate was saying… He believes Heupel will make the moves both on staff and asking White for more recruiting department support. I don’t think people understand how big of a recruiting operation Bama and Georgia has. Now Florida does as well. We’ve got to get into the game or we’ll be flattened and stuck
734FB27E-6A25-43EA-BFC8-CA5E23CDF8B7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back