Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We locked down Nico for top dollar because he's worth that amount in what he brings in talent AND recruiting other talent to play with him.

I expect we will lock down 1 or 2 key guys like him on each side of the ball every class for high dollar. Then offer competitive rates for highly ranked players behind them to come in and earn it.

Then we also invest in the guys we have each offseason and go offer top dollar and competitive rates for portal players.

We locked down Nico for top dollar because he's worth that amount in what he brings in talent AND recruiting other talent to play with him.

I expect we will lock down 1 or 2 key guys like him on each side of the ball every class for high dollar. Then offer competitive rates for highly ranked players behind them to come in and earn it.

Then we also invest in the guys we have each offseason and go offer top dollar and competitive rates for portal players.

Nico is worth the talent he himself brings. As far as recruiting other talent, he hasn't been very successful at that in this current class. Have any of the guys he himself targeted come here?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
USC just covered with 30 seconds left, after their QB berated them on the sideline for starting the game slow.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have entered the Style Points Endgame.

Reactions: Orange.
Vols Resurrection Phase 4 under way today and we are at the Endgame! Love that we’re in the thick of it, lots of meaningful football to follow. Here’s a cheering guide.

Noon
  • Vols over Mizzou, Heisman Hooker hydropowers his campaign back up again
  • LSU hangs on in a tight one over Arky
3:30pm
  • Bama takes out the Sip, and Bryce Young looks ugly doing it, losing his Dr Pepper family along the way
7:00pm+
  • Washington over Oregon, and Bo nixes his Heisman bid out the window
  • Texas crushes TCU in Austin, no more late game heroics for the Frogs
  • Hoping UGA drops 1 today at Starkville in the generic mascot bowl. I think this could be a gravy game for us. They lose here, we’re in with a 1-loss UGA or a 2-loss UGA/LSU SEC winner. If this one gets out of hand, we still got the TCU and Oregon games to follow
Volkanda Forever 13-1 GBO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back