Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get the hate towards these two. They most likely were given a few McDonald’s bags and were encouraged to transfer or might face a suspension once DW got the report. you typically don’t see this in draft declaration posts, makes me think that they didn’t really want to leave UT

Yeah, I think it shows they preferred their time at Tennessee. I love it.

At this point Bamas loss to LSU is no better than ours to South Carolina and if they still want to say LSU was a good loss for Bama well we beat them by dang near 30 on their own field. The Bama bias is ridiculous.
No way anyone can say LSU was a good loss or win at this point

I don’t get the hate towards these two. They most likely were given a few McDonald’s bags and were encouraged to transfer or might face a suspension once DW got the report. you typically don’t see this in draft declaration posts, makes me think that they didn’t really want to leave UT
Yep, time to let that past go. Best of luck to them

Exactly

Wasn't his choice

God Gray would have been INSANE for us this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back