Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN at the Tulane halftime saying GA, Meatchicken, TCU, Ohio. They dissed Bama's year but like jerks didn't mention Tennessee or much less that we should jump them, although what they said about Bama (close losses are still losses and Bama hasn't beaten anyone) are exactly the reason we should move ahead them.

But really I want to beat Clempson, anyway. That would give us head-to-heads with the last 4 national champs, and we could go 3-1 against them.

Last edited:
A lot of people thought we couldn't beat Bama with Hooker. This team has been surprising us all year. Saying that we could beat anyone isn't saying that we are just as good. It's expressing faith that we believe we can compete with any one, and Milton doesn't torpedo that.

How about just quit trying to shoehorn a fallacious argument in an effort to lecture UT fans for having faith?

I mean, you're welcome to keep it up of course, you just look like a dooj nozzle by doing so.
Your definition of fallacious is suspect. You can disagree with my opinion that we are worse with Milton and are not a top 5 team without Hooker, but fallacious?

And if you think conversing and arguing opinions on a message board is dooj nozzly, well, that's pretty ridiculous.

Pretty or not, we won 56-0. In the rain. And the wind. On the road. I'll take it.

Fundamentally, the plan worked, regardless of whether it's the way HH would have done it or not. Let's at least see what Heupel cooks up for the Orange Bowl before declaring Milton a bust.

Totally agree, but that won’t stop the multiple posts for every QB that enters the portal.

It’s just what it is.

Reactions: SSVol
Your definition of fallacious is suspect. You can disagree with my opinion that we are worse with Milton and are not a top 5 team without Hooker, but fallacious?

And if you think conversing and arguing opinions on a message board is dooj nozzly, well, that's pretty ridiculous.
I showed the fallacy.

Playoff ship has sailed for a 2nd SEC team. It's about ranking and bowl placement. TN should be #5 and in the Sugar. You can't argue that being ranked top 5 doesn't matter.
Not the point of my post at all. Tennessee should be #6, not #5 btw

Nobody has a freaking clue what Milton will do next year. Third season in CJHs system. An entire off season to get ready as the starter, with much more talent than he had last season. I’m not going to used the first few games last year and Vanderbilt as an indicator.
We've seen what Milton can do this year.

He's thrown dimes with beautiful touch repeatedly. Some folks just don't want to remember that.

I don’t get the hate towards these two. They most likely were given a few McDonald’s bags and were encouraged to transfer or might face a suspension once DW got the report. you typically don’t see this in draft declaration posts, makes me think that they didn’t really want to leave UT

I showed the fallacy.
Not really. You used a fallacy about tons of people said we couldn't beat Bama (not true and not relevant) to try. But this conversation has gotten stale. I get it, you don't like people naysaying your hope in Milton. Noted. I probably did overdo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back