Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freshmen QB looks good for Clemson… don’t tell me a freshmen can’t play right away.
It’s game 13 🤣🤣🤣
I guess if you play in the basketball conference ACC you can get by playing a bum for the 1st 12.
Of course you saw what happens in game 12 if you play an sec team

Can't believe klubnik didn't start a lot sooner. Bet Clemson fans are irritated.
The only other time I watched them, it was the second half against Syracuse, Clemson was losing and Dabo waited until very late to put Klubnik in. Some generous calls and Klubnik pulled off the comeback.

It looked like a no brainer that Klubnik would start after that. But I guess Dabo is more no brain than the expression. Anyway, I can't imagine that Klubnik won't start against us.

Last edited:
Agree, I’ve never seen so much hand wringing over a 56-0 victory (I was also arguing with a friend over it tonight).

Bowl game will be better indication. I agree it’s all small sample size, but there’s also plenty of sample sizes this season where he was amazing. I have no worry right now personally.
I agree...but you guys shouldn't belittle people for not believing in Milton after he made everyone's concerns look valid. I hope it was just the weather and not just a problem he can't overcome on the field against real competition.

Reactions: engineerVOL
Not at all. I think a coach should take a mid level job to start out as a head coach. He needs to get experience and learn from a few mistakes. If he got a top level job he would have more pressure and people ready to fire him after his first mistake.
Cinch your belt for the threads of assistants he’d attempt to take. 😏

The comment actually came about because people were bashing Milton again. Had nothing to do with you directly.

I mean, guy just led us to a 56-0 victory over Vandy in the pouring rain. The doom and gloom some are predicting is just total BS.
I dont think next year will be doom and gloom, but I do think we will rebuild a lot next year.
UGA/ Bama are always gonna be tough
TX AM( who knows, could be good, could be terrible, plus we havent beaten them since they joined the league)
Florida( I think Napier is Butch 2.0, but we havent won in the swamp in a very long time, so its really hard to predict a win there.)
I dont think we will be bad at all next year, just not a playoff team.

Answer me this…why in the world does Saban get to come on national TV on lobby for Bama??!! I don’t see Heupel getting an invite to lobby for us. Why does Saban? It so corrupt.
In general I think way too much has been made of us getting “screwed” but yeah, this has passed the point of ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back