Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no one to blame but ourselves. All we had to do is take care of business with USCjr and there would be no issue.
Agreed…as @LA Vol stated a while back, we would have had to leave absolutely 0 doubt that we belong there. With even the slightest bit of uncertainty, the powers that be would screw us over.

Finebaum on Sabans begging yesterday:

“His arguments and his campaign are as inconsistent as his football team was this year. They just simply don’t fly, and as far as being favored in every game, that’s great. Nick Saban’s always favored. He’s only been the underdog I think once in his 15 years. Does that mean Nick Saban should have 15 national championships at Alabama instead of 6? That’s not how this is done, and that’s why Nick Saban is going to be disappointed in a couple of hours.”

The big question nobody is asking is:
Is Milton or Jackson hitting the portal and going with him?
It would be like going home for Milton
😳😳
If Milton goes, it will piss off a lot of people.

If Milton stays, it will piss off a lot of people.

I hope he stays, but will not be pissed off, either way.

Alright boys, I think I’ve named my daughter. I had been expecting my fiancé to do it, but she had nothing and she’s due in 3 weeks. What do y’all think?

Rhea Lucia Lowe.

Ray-ah Loo-sha

Both ancient Roman names. We’re both historians, at least by our degrees. Neither of us work in the field lol. But I think it fits.
Welcome to the honor of being a girl dad. Just gave my oldest away to her husband this past Sunday. You will absolutely love it!

Thought Saban looked very uncomfortable and borderline miserable having to plead for Bama like that. It's a silly, self-serving argument, and he knows it: "If UT and LSU hadn't scored on us, we would've won."

It made it difficult for the committee to gift him a Bama Bump without it looking like pandering. The committee has been moving the line to suit their purposes for weeks, but moving Bama up right after Saban publicly asked them to do it could be too much, even for them.
My thoughts exactly. This only hurt their chances. It was embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back