Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the honor of being a girl dad. Just gave my oldest away to her husband this past Sunday. You will absolutely love it!
I gave mine away several years ago, and it was one of the most emotional, difficult days of my life. She married a great guy, but that day was tough. She was my baby.

It’s obvious Bama lives rent free in the heads of half the people on here. I would be more worried about playing Clemson missing your starting QB and now the OC pulling double duties. To top that off Clemson looks a lot better with Cade than DJ.
We can worry about Bama until the matchups are announced at least. Plenty of time to worry about Dabo or whomever we play after we know. Never fear, there will be plenty of hand-wringing, irrespective of who it is. I will remain unruffled.

I’ll stop with my Twitter therapy now. Just needed to know non Tennessee fans see the same thing we do.
It does give me some hope that the whole world have completely lost the ability to us common sense. Now, if it will carry over to the committee.

I think it will. TCU will be in and OSU will be 4. See y'all in Miami🍊!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I gave mine away several years ago, and it was one of the most emotional, difficult days of my life. She married a great guy, but that day was tough. She was my baby.
The only reason it was emotional to me was because the 2 steaming piles of human excrement she dated before were taking her down a bad path and I was about to end it in a bad way for each of them. We spent 3 years of dealing with physical and emotional abuse between those two twats.

Thankful for my wife helping me through.

Her husband is a really great caring man that truly loves her and brings out the best in her. We are ecstatic.

Alright boys, I think I’ve named my daughter. I had been expecting my fiancé to do it, but she had nothing and she’s due in 3 weeks. What do y’all think?

Rhea Lucia Lowe.

Ray-ah Loo-sha

Both ancient Roman names. We’re both historians, at least by our degrees. Neither of us work in the field lol. But I think it fits.
The thing about Rhea is she was the mother of the Greek Gods, so she's synonymous with incest. Her father was Uranus, who sired her with his mother, Gaia. Her consort was her brother, Cronus. Greek mythology is as inbred as Alabama.

Not sure how people think this is a good idea.
Because players like to play for Prime Time. I believe he he will get his fair share of big time players to come to Colorado. I could be wrong but I doubt it---especially with NIL in play.

317958941_10102797809115428_1025509846720706357_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back