Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about Rhea is she was the mother of the Greek Gods, so she's synonymous with incest. Her father was Uranus, who sired her with his mother, Gaia. Her consort was her brother, Cronus. Greek mythology is as inbred as Alabama.
Google?

So what are the ways Tennessee can get screwed out of the orange bowl?

If USC is ranked 6 and Vols ranked 7th would that change who goes?

Clemson is in. Kublinick is the starter. Dabo is a bitch. Those rare the known facts.

Would that put us in the Cotton?

Anyway, anywhere, anything, anyhow anyone, anything any bowl…a VFL will find a way.

@bignewt you should be ashamed. Time to man up!

Plus I agree with @Batman1948 , selfishly, the Texas VFLs get to make a very short trip to see our Vols play. 🤠

Nope. You can have Arlington. I washed my hands and moved to the right place years ago.

I understand about the route running but watching the game and the replays I didn't notice any receiver having issues with footing, not to say it didn't happen but actually I thought the footing was very good throughout the game. I agree the grip on a soaked ball could be bad but as I stated earlier I've never seen overthrows with a wet ball,underthrows or off target sure but you have to explain overthrows in rain. Generally the ball even gets a little heavier as well as the rain hitting the ball in flight slowing it down a bit.JMO

Thought Saban looked very uncomfortable and borderline miserable having to plead for Bama like that. It's a silly, self-serving argument, and he knows it: "If UT and LSU hadn't scored on us, we would've won."

It made it difficult for the committee to gift him a Bama Bump without it looking like pandering. The committee has been moving the line to suit their purposes for weeks, but moving Bama up right after Saban publicly asked them to do it could be too much, even for them.
Give him enough rope....😉

There weren’t that many “gods” to choose from was there?
No, but they had no qualms about laying with humans. And the reason they were all related really falls on the people who thought them up. They couldn't have imagined them as not related?

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced Alabamians are descended from Greeks.

The CFP Committee will give 'ol @BaldBiker one final screwing by putting us ahead of Bama in the final poll. Sending us to the Sugar Bowl instead of the Orange Bowl (and Clemson's ass whipping) that I have been screaming for all along.

Things WILL burn if that happens.
Who would be in the Sugar bowl? Isn't that the one we want?

Do we know if Golesh coaching the bowl game?
Kinda doubt he sticks around that long. He couldn't give us 100% because he probably needs to hit the ground running USF and put his staff together. I hope he doesn't raid our support staff in this move

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back