Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but they had no qualms about laying with humans. And the reason they were all related really falls on the people who thought them up. They couldn't have imagined them as not related?

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced Alabamians are descended from Greeks.
Greek civilization was ten times more advanced.

Reactions: Glitch
Also most of the overthrows were all go routes maybe a little juking at the line but that shouldn't affect timing on a bomb, these weren't timing routes.I understand the desire to hope for other reasons for the misses but I believe the need for him to take the stress as a starting QB is the problem. Since Hooker went down where he was going to be our QB for the remainder of the season this has reared it's ugly head again, hope he finds a way to control it before next season.He has shown the ability to make the throws consistently when he had no pressure on him so we know he can do it, to me the only difference is the pressure on him now.Would love to be wrong but I'll stick with simple logic until I see evidence elsewhere.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
No, but they had no qualms about laying with humans. And the reason they were all related really falls on the people who thought them up. They couldn't have imagined them as not related?

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced Alabamians are descended from Greeks.
😂 Was it just the Greeks? Thought it was the Egyptian, Roman, etc. But I am no expert.

So what are the ways Tennessee can get screwed out of the orange bowl?

If USC is ranked 6 and Vols ranked 7th would that change who goes?

Clemson is in. Kublinick is the starter. Dabo is a bitch. Those rare the known facts.

Would that put us in the Cotton?
With Klubnik now playing (their best QB) and how they shut down UNC...and us without our Heisman QB...and potential opt-outs of best players...

I don't get the warm fuzzies about that game. Can we get some of them Penn Sts or Kansas Sts? It's a crying shame we might finally get Clemson and we are literally without our dang leader and best player 😒😔

With Klubnik now playing (their best QB) and how they shut down UNC...and us without our Heisman QB...and potential opt-outs of best players...

I don't get the warm fuzzies about that game. Can we get some of them Penn Sts or Kansas Sts? It's a crying shame we might finally get Clemson and we are literally without our dang leader and best player 😒😔

That's what I was afraid of the other day that I mentioned... we get here, we get Clemson, but we are without key players and get whooped...

So what are the ways Tennessee can get screwed out of the orange bowl?

If USC is ranked 6 and Vols ranked 7th would that change who goes?

Clemson is in. Kublinick is the starter. Dabo is a bitch. Those rare the known facts.

Would that put us in the Cotton?
The Orange tie-ins is ACC vs SEC/Big 10/Notre dame so wherever USC falls won’t affect us.

Reactions: SpringBokVol

My son loved Egyptian history from 2nd grade when I had the bright idea to start there then go to Greek, Roman etc. He learned a little Greek and Roman but couldn’t get away from Egyptian. So he wanted to name his daughter an Egyptian name. They couldn’t agree on one thank God but then she said let’s do Greek since my name is Greek. I was so relieved when they settled on an ancient Irish king with English spelling because it sounded like something from Lord of the Rings…Rowan. So y’all be careful if you want to get your kids into history!

I’m at breakfast and sitting next to a table of Bama fans. It’s a husband and wife and they are talking about why they should get into the playoff. The wife said to the husband, and I quote, “We should get in because we are Bama..”

When you have to resort to past success then you know you have no valid argument 😂

I’m at breakfast and sitting next to a table of Bama fans. It’s a husband and wife and they are talking about why they should get into the playoff. The wife said to the husband, and I quote, “We should get in because we are Bama..”

When you have to resort to past success then you know you have no valid argument 😂
Well I hope you did the only honorable thing and threw porridge on them.

So Bama is grand standing and getting into the playoffs.

UT gonna play in the NY6 but without Golesh and Hooker.

We will lose Ethan Davis and Nico. They want to be with Golesh.

Deion to CU.

Clemson found their QB and will light UT up.

That about sum it up?
You didn't mention the portal :cool::cool::cool:

You should have loudly stated, "Bama lost to Tennessee".

NC struggled to score in the last three games that they played…. I can’t wait to watch the Joe Milton era get started…. Hope he lights it up.

Crazy but I bet tcu won’t fall at all so they don’t have a Michigan OSU rematch. It will be uga, mich, tcu, then osu.
If the committee watched that game, they will keep TCU in. Bad calls in OT kept TCU from scoring. The QB was running all over K State and the coaches took that away from him at the goal line. Shamefull-------some of these coaches just go brain dead at the end of a winnable game

The USF fans that are against the Golesh hire, don't think he called plays here.
I don’t either. I think he was very involved in the scripting and charting and instrumental installing the offense. Very detail oriented and has a natural HC presence. It won’t be the exact same offense down there…he’ll put his own stamp imo. But the guy will get them all pulling in the same direction and recruit lights out. They should enjoy him while they have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back