Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long to get a Jersey in from dhgate? My 8 year old just requested a Tillman jersey for his bday
Man I went thru a reputable dealer one time and NEVER again.I waited on this Jersey for months I waited patiently.Id say 45 or so days came n went since package was shipped,sent emails 2 weeks more pass nada.One evening wife yells at me check the mail she's giggling hysterically.So I check it and I sh*t u not it's a basic white/silver envelope u ship small trinkets from wish etc,so I already know I'm fudged.Front says "NFL jersey" Yada Yada open it and it's legit nothing.

I mean I wish he just wrote Haha and a Simpsons Nelson gif card anything.Took me some time but finally sorted it out wife laughed for a good while but let me buy a authentic one so really worked out for me. I wouldn't touch those dudes at DH it's so hit and miss..Cool story bro I know naw story sucked lol pissed me off for sure

Man I went thru a reputable dealer one time and NEVER again.I waited on this Jersey for months I waited patiently.Id say 45 or so days came n went since package was shipped,sent emails 2 weeks more pass nada.One evening wife yells at me check the mail she's giggling hysterically.So I check it and I sh*t u not it's a basic white/silver envelope u ship small trinkets from wish etc,so I already know I'm fudged.Front says "NFL jersey" Yada Yada open it and it's legit nothing.

I mean I wish he just wrote Haha and a Simpsons Nelson gif card anything.Took me some time but finally sorted it out wife laughed for a good while but let me buy a authentic one so really worked out for me. I wouldn't touch those dudes at DH it's so hit and miss..Cool story bro I know naw story sucked lol pissed me off for sure
tenor.gif

Hope that makes you feel better.

Come on man...none of us that really stuck through the last 15 years needs to be insulted.

Whether we win or lose saturday I will still be a Vol. I want the team to come out and play as hard and focused as they can. If they do that, it is all they can control...the rest of the crap like garbage officiating and pure rotten luck is out of their hands.

Not insulting anyone. I just want to revel in the progress that’s been made.

I ain’t pumping the frigging brakes! For 15 years I got kicked in the nuts. Got my cup on and am ready for payback. It’s time to get revenge.

You can be reticent, but don’t tell someone else to pump the brakes. That’s insulting me.

I understand your side of this, I was nervous about last year. Done with all that. I am full out optimist. Not backing off 15-0 🤠

Do you think I will crash if we lose a game? Hell no. I didn’t bad mouth the BaseVols when they didn’t make it to the CWS. Was an awesome season. I didn’t bash the BasketVols when they lost in the tournament. Awesome season. Same for the FootVols. I am all in. Won’t lose my sh1t if we don’t win it all. But we finally have coaches and teams that those goals are realistically possible!

You are a good guy McGill. Hang in there.

a Beamer Steamer may mean something completely different on urban dictionary
Beamer Steamer \BE-mür STE-mür\ n.

1. A stinky, large pile of dung generally found near Williams-Brice stadium in Columbia. SC. Typically found after embarrassing football losses in media rooms.
  2. A childish tantrum usually directed at reporters.

Synonyms: horse poop, cow manure, Narduzzi, pile of sh!t, 🦬 💩, hissy fit, pouting session

@VolsDoc81TX Do I recall that your wife and her family are Aggie fans? What are their thoughts on that stuff? Seriously curious.

I know all fan bases have tradition and different things they do, but this stuff is really cringey imo.

They went to all the Yell practices when they were students. It was a lot of fun for them.
Now that they are all graduates, they don’t do any of it…

They went to all the Yell practices when they were students. It was a lot of fun for them.
Now that they are all graduates, they don’t do any of it…

It’s an atrocity. Should have vanished with the Nixon administration. Texas is supposed to be cool. Y’all stop it.

It’s an atrocity. Should have vanished with the Nixon administration. Texas is supposed to be cool. Y’all stop it.
Yea they a creepy bunch I wouldn't be surprised if they show up one evening in stirrups and glitter singing "God Bless Texas"...Even in baseball they dropped glitterbombz and had a damn bubble machine 🤣 🤣 Most 🌽-y stuff I've seen

Beamer Steamer \BE-mür STE-mür\ n.

1. A stinky, large pile of dung generally found near Williams-Brice stadium in Columbia. SC. Typically found after embarrassing football losses in media rooms.
  2. A childish tantrum usually directed at reporters.

Synonyms: horse poop, cow manure, Narduzzi, pile of sh!t, 🦬 💩, hissy fit, pouting session
giphy.gif

Any injury report on Samson?
Ankle

Tillman ankle too

Small shoulder

Small said he could have come back in game.

Tillman told players/staff he felt "good" but he's been rehabbing injury since halftime of the game. Hubbs also said don't underestimate the power of adrenaline, in regards to Tillman saying he was "good." We'll see if he's good to go by game time but I don't think we'll get many updates on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back