Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be more even. We would play everybody each two year period and then swap home and away sites and repeat the next two years. So we would still get to play them. Those are great games!!! And so would everybody else.

Exactly. Us and Auburn always have the toughest schedule every year (UT - Bama, UGA, Florida / Barn - Bama, UGA, LSU/A&M) so I'll be surprised if both schools don't support the 9 game 3-6 format.

Said the same thing the other day.. dude was legit. He and Javante Payton will be missed
I feel like we have the guys to replace Payton..Evans had great talent and was good at protections but Im not sure what happened or if kids just about himself but either way he's moved on.I was praying we somehow get Gibbs in the portal that would have been a slam dunk.Hopefully Wright and Small stay healthy were gonna need them.

I'm worried about the secondary more than anything I think people are really underestimating the losses of Theo and Alonte.We got bodies but no one's really locking it down so far or taking that leadership role that we've seen.I was worried months ago when half that crew was missing spring practice but everyone said "It's just spring who cares"lol umm k.Im still in the realm of 23-24 is when we break out but we def need to have success this year to keep recruiting rolling.

That one girl is pretty good. The rest are pretty obviously unfamiliar with dancing but they're giving it a good go. I will never hate on anyone giving something fun or silly a try. You gotta try and practice before you'll be any good.
I was laughing bc it’s a sorority and Lane Kiffin liked it.

Reactions: Glitch
I thought it was a TWSS joke.View attachment 482274
Yeah but women don't understand sports well enough to have said "It's like a touchdown in your mouth"...they'd say something like "it's a field goal first down hat trick in your bum...you know I love talking baseball"...
brian-regan-derp.gif

I'll just wait here until Oda decapitates me for spreading misinformation 😂

I just listened, great segment!

He said “Heupel and Hooker are going to obliterate Pitt”. He said Pitts new OC is one of the worst coordinators in football.

I also liked what he said about Jimbo and A&M - they must win 10 games or it’s gonna be bad for them. Also said that Jimbo caught lightening in a bottle with Winston and isn’t a good coach.
Love how he rates every single coordinator. He knows Heupel is a stud playcaller and schemer.

He literally advises programs (if they want his help). He had Chaney rated pretty low (correctly so)...no shocker Pruitt couldn't see his limitations and parameters needed to succeed.

Love how he rates every single coordinator. He knows Heupel is a stud playcaller and schemer.

He literally advises programs (if they want his help). He had Chaney rated pretty low (correctly so)...no shocker Pruitt couldn't see his limitations and parameters needed to succeed.
Chaney is not a bad coordinator…. He just doesn’t have his own system….He runs whatever the head coach wants…. With Joe Tiller…. He ran a wide open spread offense…. Wide open offense with Dooley…. Saban’s early offense with Georgia and I guess Tennessee….. who knows what Pruitt was trying to run?

Chaney is not a bad coordinator…. He just doesn’t have his own system….He runs whatever the head coach wants…. With Joe Tiller…. He ran a wide open spread offense…. Wide open offense with Dooley…. Saban’s early offense with Georgia and I guess Tennessee….. who knows what Pruitt was trying to run?
Chaney is a fat ball of suck. Move on.

That is not a coordinator. That is a submissive robot.

He literally didn't have a good run other than his Purdue period, when he was only running another man's playcalls. He was no OC.

He tried to "call plays" at this university for years and years and was god awful but 1 season when Dooley told him what to do.

That is not a coordinator. That is a submissive robot.

He literally didn't have a good run other than his Purdue period, when he was only running another man's playcalls. He was no OC.

He tried to "call plays" at this university for years and years and was god awful but 1 season when Dooley told him what to do.
I don’t really care to spend my Saturday talking about Chaney but that’s what every coach does….Urban hired coordinators to run the power spread…. Etc….. Chaney was just capable of adjusting to several different styles.

Chaney: "You want me to run an offense called, "The Three and Out"? Are your sure Jermy? Ok. You're the boss. "The Three and Out" it is."

Chaney thinking as he walks away: "I'm gonna have my agent start putting out feelers for next year."

Now it's in the NCAAs court? I don't like the thought of that. Could be a looooong wait with it being us. If it was bama or the mutts it would have been a done deal yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back