Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should seent it in person. Was at the High Museum once, not ironically.
I’d love too…..
he painted it while he was in an asylum. It’s not his actual view from there, but maybe what he wanted to see, or what he thought he saw. We see things as we see them, not as they actually are…..kinda deep, but love it

I’d love too…..
he painted it while he was in an asylum. It’s not his actual view from there, but maybe what he wanted to see, or what he thought he saw. We see things as we see them, not as they actually are…..kinda deep, but love it
Perception is an illusion filtered through the prism of our minds.

Other than many consider him the greatest CB ever?
That means he could play CB at a high level. That doesn't mean that he can necessarily coach CB at a high level. Most great players aren't great coaches. Also, what is the excuse for the other 21 primary positions on the field plus the special teams players? He didn't play those positions other than occasionally returning punts.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
That means he could play CB at a high level. That doesn't mean that he can necessarily coach CB at a high level. Most great players aren't great coaches. Also, what is the excuse for the other 21 primary positions on the field plus the special teams players? He didn't play those positions other than occasionally returning punts.
See my post above your post.

I’d love too…..
We did the Biltmore exhibit for Van Gogh, the whole immersive experience one. Man what a sad story for him. He overcame a lot. But even many famous people, their lives I do not get jelly over.

I always wished I could what he did. He made it look so easy.
I saw a video the other week that showed all his paintings over the years and claimed he had built an entire contiguous world through his paintings. For instance, one painting connected to another and that to another, etc.

To where if you could see each, in just the right order, it would be like a flipbook flying through all these environments continuously. Some real Stephen King meta stuff.

I hate to change the subject now that it’s gotten into something wonderful, but wanted to throw this in to thank all of you that prayed for my son. He’s been in rehab 7 months. Indescribable the difference in him. Totally a new creation in Christ. Today he took the exam to be a certified electrician and inspector. He passed! He also played guitar at church tonight. It was an original song he wrote with the guy who sang!

I saw a video the other week that showed all his paintings over the years and claimed he had built an entire contiguous world through his paintings. For instance, one painting connected to another and that to another, etc.

To where if you could see each, in just the right order, it would be like a flipbook flying through all these environments continuously. Some real Stephen King meta stuff.
Wow! Didn’t know that!

Reactions: hooter vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back