Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe……he was one of the few guys that touched upper 90’s back then…. Now almost every pitcher does…. He also pitched off the higher mound which they lowered in 1968-69.
Sandy pitched 9 innings, not max effort for 2 innings. He would dominate today, he had the most devastating curveball and an electric fastball.

There's a chance Levis could develop and be actually become as good as guys like Kiper thinks he is. Daniel Jones for example played on a subpar team and had decent stats. Now looks like a pretty good NFL QB and finally taking off.

The difference is I've seen Levis make totally bone-headed decisions and cough up the ball at the absolute worst times. I'm not convinced he's got the raw talent and "gamer" ability to overcome his mental ineptitude.

Whoever drafts him in the first round is in "high risk, high reward" territory.
With all the Levis talk, it reminded me of another Kentucky QB that had a lot of buzz going into the draft....Tim Couch. I pulled some highlight videos of both and they do look kinda similar.
However, Couch went 22-40 over four yeas in the NFL and I feel like Levis will have a similar career path and take the front office out as he goes lol.

[VIDEO=]

[VIDEO=]

MV5BMTc4OGI2MmItMWEwMC00OThjLTg2MjItYzhiZGI1OGIwZjg1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcwMzEzMTU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Angry art is the only art. IYKYK

Reactions: DarthVol1
What kinda psychopath goes sock-shoe-sock-shoe

That’s economy of motion. Lift your foot once and you completed that side. Then on to the other side.

Your way requires more time and wasted movement.

Would rather be a dressing psychopath than a inefficient human energy waster…do you check to make sure all the doors are locked at night and then go around and turn off the lights too? Inefficient user of human energy…

😂

My internet was out all day. I've just decided I don't want to go back and read all the pages I missed.

So.... Gabe Jeudy-Lally finally committed. Wonder if we'll pursue anyone else?
Nah I think we’re playing hard to get! Gonna set back and let them pursue us. 😉

That’s economy of motion. Lift your foot once and you completed that side. Then on to the other side.

Would rather be a dressing psychopath than a inefficient human energy waster…do you check to make sure all the doors are locked at night and then go around and turn off the lights too? Inefficient user of human energy…

😂
I save time/energy any way possible.

Shave in the shower and Brush my teeth in the shower......:oops:

Omg I have been helping my daughter with senior year science/ physics and you are correct… now do distance vs displacement

OK Distance is the amount something travels. Like if I drove to Cookeville that is like 100 Miles. 100 Miles would be both the distance and the displacement. However, if I drove to Cookeville and back to my home, my distance would be 200 miles and the displacement would be zero. Displacement is the distance from the original starting point.

I've asked everyone at the golf shop......I'm the only one that is sock-shoe-sock-shoe. WTH????:oops:

I’m with you brother!
Don’t give in to the uninformed minds. Efficiency of movement is where it’s at. They will burn through their lifetime of energy well before we do…just imagine how many other things they do inefficiently if they can’t even get dressed in an efficient manner. 😁

I’m with you brother!
Don’t give in to the uninformed minds. Efficiency of movement is where it’s at. They will burn through their lifetime of energy well before we do…just imagine how many other things they do inefficiently if they can’t even get dressed in an efficient manner. 😁
Morans!:rolleyes:;)

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
OK Distance is the amount something travels. Like if I drove to Cookeville that is like 100 Miles. 100 Miles would be both the distance and the displacement. However, if I drove to Cookeville and back to my home, my distance would be 200 miles and the displacement would be zero. Displacement is the distance from the original starting point.
Ok, we are coming here for homework help lol..Volnation… where you can learn Physics

😂
You are assuming that your shoes are in the same place as your socks. As I was so trained by my southern raising I remove my shoes at the back door. There they remain until I leave. Therefore for when I get ready I sit down and put both socks on then walk to the door and put my shoes on.

That's where mass comes into play.

Have you ever seen the size of Ali and Foreman's hands?

I saw an old sports illustrated that had a lifesize side by side comparison (it was either in the lead up of Ali-Foreman or Ali-Frazier fight) and their hands were HUGE, like twice the size of mine and I'm a pretty big guy
foreman had slightly above average handspeed while ali before tyson had the fastest hands by any heavyweight ever (fastest jab bar none). Using that logic Ali would be the hardest hitting heavy all time and Foreman would be average. Theres way more to the force of a punch than speed. Ali almost never sat down on his punches because he'd rather score points and cause lashing cuts than do concussive damage. Throwing a hard punch has less to do with your hands and your arms than it does your legs and feet. If you aren't rocking back on your feet when the punch lands it won't have much force unless you're a freak like Foreman or Liston who could throw legit arm punches

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I don’t get the obsession to go play for Deion when he hasn’t proven anything at the P5 level yet. Only thing I can think of is there is a gigantic NIL collective behind him. 💰💸💵🤑
I think that’s part of it,
But him being a hall of famer and a mega celebrity and the kids think he’s someone that identifies with them.

Sandy pitched 9 innings, not max effort for 2 innings. He would dominate today, he had the most devastating curveball and an electric fastball.
I’m a huge Koufax/Dodgers fan but I’m not so sure about that…. Dustin May for the Dodgers throws a pitch that goes 97 mph and breaks up to 17 inches…. They are talking about moving the mound back to compensate for how crazy pitchers are getting nowadays…

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back