Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to change the subject now that it’s gotten into something wonderful, but wanted to throw this in to thank all of you that prayed for my son. He’s been in rehab 7 months. Indescribable the difference in him. Totally a new creation in Christ. Today he took the exam to be a certified electrician and inspector. He passed! He also played guitar at church tonight. It was an original song he wrote with the guy who sang!

Praises for God's work in your son! The way He can transform lives from despair to joy is absolutely incredible. I will continue to pray for all those caught in the web of addiction and pray that they too can be open to God's will for their lives.

I could do it all day.

There are 3 four year spans that could be argued as recent that stack up:

Maddux ‘92-‘95 202 ERA+ 8.3 WAR
Pedro ‘97-‘00 212 ERA+ 9.4 WAR
Randy ‘99-‘02 187 ERA+ 9.5 WAR

I would argue all 5 could pitch in any era.
I would not argue with you about that. They definitely could.

if thats how handspeed worked, Foreman would be known as pillowhands and Ali would've killed people with his jab
That's where mass comes into play.

Have you ever seen the size of Ali and Foreman's hands?

I saw an old sports illustrated that had a lifesize side by side comparison (it was either in the lead up of Ali-Foreman or Ali-Frazier fight) and their hands were HUGE, like twice the size of mine and I'm a pretty big guy

The stuff on Levis doesn’t make sense.

Normally a QB has great stats and a good year and then is a bust. You don’t expect it.

But nothing suggests Levis will be good. Just a guy on TV decided to say it.

In fact, all the stats make this pretty easy to call. He won’t be good.
Agreed, not saying because I hate Kentucky either, everything with the exception of physical measurements says he will bomb!

The only thing I've seen he excels in is pick sixes. For every pick six he threw there was another the defender dropped!

Several years ago, I looked at popping into the Bob Ross gallery just to see what it was about, maaaybe pick up a novelty painting or sign up for a class.

Soo, I got on the interwebs to look at pricing.

Nope, no sir. Didnt even drive by the gallery.
Don't pay somebody. The man himself is on Hulu. My 8 yr old son loves to watch in and paint along

I hate to change the subject now that it’s gotten into something wonderful, but wanted to throw this in to thank all of you that prayed for my son. He’s been in rehab 7 months. Indescribable the difference in him. Totally a new creation in Christ. Today he took the exam to be a certified electrician and inspector. He passed! He also played guitar at church tonight. It was an original song he wrote with the guy who sang!
That’s awesome news.

Baseball you can Sandy would be just as good today a he was in the 60's
Maybe……he was one of the few guys that touched upper 90’s back then…. Now almost every pitcher does…. He also pitched off the higher mound which they lowered in 1968-69.

Redemption. ❤️

Fantastic! We are all rooting for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back