Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oh my

maxresdefault.jpg
Adam Tahir on Instagram: "This pizza trick I’ll remember forever!"

Lol one of the local radio stations here in mid, Tn gave an update earlier today saying that Deja Vu. a strip club in Nashville, had offered Meghan Hall, the female LaVergne police officer who was fired in the sex scandel, $10000 to "perform" there.

Actually batting averages are higher today and homeruns are way up. MLB has always tried to create more runs. I will guarantee you that Koufax and Nolan Ryan could throw just as hard as anyone to day. The difference is the radar guns
This years batting average was 2.43 which is the lowest since 1968…. Runs were low 4.28 but not as low as some years…. Yes…. I believe Sandy and Nolan could throw as fast as pitchers today especially with todays training…. I don’t know if Ryan could get more out of his arm but he was a freak… the issue is that players are more use to it bc everyone is throwing that hard now.

Tried to order once when my parents were in town and couldn't get through at all. SO I drove down there and they were out of several things. We got something else. I would still like to try it sometime.
I love Southern Craft. But, I have ate Project BBQ two weeks in a row and it's awesome. The brisket, sausage, pulled pork, smoked Mac and cheese, and cornbread casserole was all good.

I love Southern Craft. But, I have ate Project BBQ two weeks in a row and it's awesome. The brisket, sausage, pulled pork, smoked Mac and cheese, and cornbread casserole was all good.
Honestly im not a bbq guy. Not in any way. But ill eat SC if its there.

Now they're in Butler.

I am sorry, but that is a terrible take. If he grew up in the time these kids are, he would be throwing harder than just about everybody.
Possibly…. Players thought he threw 97…. Physicists performed tests and determined he threw 93( not sure how reliable)…. He would be facing better competition now as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back