Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually batting averages are higher today and homeruns are way up. MLB has always tried to create more runs. I will guarantee you that Koufax and Nolan Ryan could throw just as hard as anyone to day. The difference is the radar guns

you’re right that there were always guys who could sling but the median velocity has gone way up. It’s gone up remarkably in the time of radar guns alone

Actually batting averages are higher today and homeruns are way up. MLB has always tried to create more runs. I will guarantee you that Koufax and Nolan Ryan could throw just as hard as anyone to day. The difference is the radar guns
Yep.

Radar guns of days gone by picked up the ball before it crossed home plate.
Radar guns today pick up the ball the instant it leaves the pitcher’s hand.

It’s science.

You joke, but I do believe there are historical treasures hidden away in their vaults. Not trying to go all Dan Brown on everyone, but the Catholic Church (no offense to any Catholics) is one of the most secretive organizations on the planet.

And they might have proof of aliens down there....

We took a tour of the Vatican museum when in Rome. Spent a whole day there. Mentioned to one of the curators that we were Catholic. He had us come back the next day.

He took us on the Catholics only tour. You wouldn’t believe how impressive that tour was! Made the regular Vatican Museum tour look like a Disney gift store in comparison. 😳

Would really like to tell you all about it, but I can’t given that you aren’t Catholic…

Okay, okay, okay so here’s a hint the Arc of the Covenant and the Holy Grail weren’t found by Indiana Jones… Excalibur is heavier than it looks, but the balance is perfect. The tablets with the Ten Commandments weren’t really shattered, a little super glue and almost good as new. I’ve probably said too much. 😳

You joke, but I do believe there are historical treasures hidden away in their vaults. Not trying to go all Dan Brown on everyone, but the Catholic Church (no offense to any Catholics) is one of the most secretive organizations on the planet.

And they might have proof of aliens down there....
Maybe we can get Geraldo to do another special like Al Capone's Secret Vaults. That was a TV classic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back