Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I get it. The experience ruined my love and memories of it. It was simply a cautionary tail of trying your recapture a youthful experience. Don't do it. Just keep the fawn untainted memories you have.
You can't duplicate the lunch lady love that went into the real thing.

Sock/Shoe Configurations ranked:

1.) Shoes on both feet - you are ready for whatever the world lays at your feet.

a. socks and shoes on both feet

b. shoes with no socks

c. shoes with sock only on dominant foot

d. shoes with sock only on nondominant foot

2.) Barefoot - This is how we were meant to roam the Earth. Also implies that you are somewhere comfortable, somewhere warm. If you're in the elements, most normal socks won't make a difference. Does introduce the John McClane paradox.

3.) 1 Shoe - you still have a fighting chance. A Get-It-Done foot (preferably the dominant one) and a party foot. Does introduce misalignment that will lead to longterm disability.

a. shoe on dominant foot, barefoot nondominant

b. shoe on nondominant foot, barefoot dominant

c. shoe on dominant foot, sock nondominant

d. shoe on nondominant foot, sock dominant

4.) Socks - this implies that you are indoors, probably during the fall/winter, or that you are a ninja. not very many practical reasons or uses to be in 2 socks. Slippery. CAN keep your feet warm, but more months out of the year it's better to be barefoot than in socks. Bonus for being able to conduct electricity, but not enough to overcome being last.

a. sock on nondominant foot, barefoot dominant

b. sock on dominant foot, barefoot nondominant

kanye-wtf.gif

Lost my taste and smell today because of covid. What a weird ****ing sensation.. or lack thereof actually. Things I have tried to smell or taste but couldn’t:

Coffee ❌
Velveeta Shells ❌
Dr Pepper 23 flavors - no flavors ❌
Trader Joe’s Fiery Chicken ❌
Whiskey ❌
Bite of a raw Jalepeno - can confirm, still burns ❌

Lost my taste and smell today because of covid. What a weird ****ing sensation.. or lack thereof actually. Things I have tried to smell or taste but couldn’t:

Coffee ❌
Velveeta Shells ❌
Whiskey ❌
It's a great diet plan. Eat keto and all that crap. Lose weight by eating healthy. You don't taste it. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Coffee ❌
Velveeta Shells ❌
Whiskey ❌
That's gotta be weird. No taste, but still burns.

It's a great diet plan. Eat keto and all that crap. Lose weight by eating healthy. You don't taste it. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

This is probably where I will go, but right now I’m challenging this **** by trying to find the boldest flavors in my fridge and pantry 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back