Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
sOatW77.jpeg

Heupel is very close to building exactly what he wants here, a championship program, and he did it all himself (with his staff, obviously). Why would he want to go anywhere else at this point? Especially somewhere that already has a successful program? Future successes in those programs would be met with an asterisk* because it could be argued those that came before him laid the ground work. Heupel built this program up from ashes.
Who said Heupel would want to leave? Table your BVS. The comment was made because we finally have a coach other teams would want. That doesn't mean he wants them.

Who said Heupel would want to leave? Table your BVS. The comment was made because we finally have a coach other teams would want. That doesn't mean he wants them.
No one said he would want to leave. But you brought his name up in a conversation about replacing Saban, so I thought it would be good to point out how good of a spot we should be in with Heupel that we shouldn't even need to worry about it!

That Georgia team lost to Butch, vandy, and Georgia Tech that year.
I think Freeze may make that game more competitive than it's been but Auburn just doesn't have the horses right now in my opinion. The key to beating Kirby is the same key to beating those Saban teams. Having an OLine that can sustain the line of scrimmage and having a mobile, accurate QB.

No one said he would want to leave. But you brought his name up in a conversation about replacing Saban, so I thought it would be good to point out how good of a spot we should be in with Heupel that we shouldn't even need to worry about it!
Again, my point is we finally have a coach other teams will want. I wasn't saying he would leave, just that he is actually desired by other fanbases.

Can you imagine our fans at home when we start mercy ruling opponents?

The national media are going to lose their minds when they see "MERCY" signs in the stands and our fans rubbing it in.

Prediction… the song “Mercy” by Duffy will be played at least a handful of times this season at LNS.

I think Freeze may make that game more competitive than it's been but Auburn just doesn't have the horses right now in my opinion. The key to beating Kirby is the same key to beating those Saban teams. Having an OLine that can sustain the line of scrimmage and having a mobile, accurate QB.
It is still the best way to beat them but the majority of teams are running similar offenses now… it’s not as big of an advantage as it use to be.

I don’t know much about New Mexico (only been to Albuquerque), but I would think that would be a tough place to farm.
We do have long periods of drought, but we have a great aquifer in NM, so there is lots of irrigation for cotton, hay, pecan trees primarily. And our yard has irrigation for ornamental trees, roses, and my tomato crop.

You must not be a hip hop fan. Rakim was great but to have Wu tang symbol show and then it is method man it was a crying shame, I could go on but it was just a travesty
Rakim needed more time. Top 5 lyricist of all-time and he was barely given lens.

cranes-jpg.534914
Wow, literally thousands of sandhill cranes having breakfast this morning in a farmer's field about a mile from our house in Deming, NM. They winter here and at the Bosque del Apache along the Rio Grande, south of San Antonio, NM.View attachment 534919
By any chance, did I run into you and your wife/girlfriend approximately 7 years ago at Kranberry Restaurant in Lordsburg? My dad had Vols gear on and we chatted for a few mins?

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back