Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading it right now too, this is pretty crazy.

THAT IS A TERRIBLE CONTRACT

I'm also pretty sure that you can't put in a contract that the athlete has to attend the school or live anywhere. That's why they make them so heavily weighted on appearances in the college town at crazy dates/times. To fulfill those you almost have to live there, but I don't think that you can outright dictate it.

1.) not looking good for Florida, I hope this story makes its way around the CFB and HS FB communities. NCAA should investigate, but I won't count on it.
2.) THANK GOD we have Spyre and the Volunteer Club

Wild. His ppl got greedy and ended up with nothing. Bird in the hand ....

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
BlissfulTepidEchidna-size_restricted.gif

Doh!

Reactions: BigSteve09
you think we're losing to Georgia?
Until we beat them, yes. They're streaking on us. We have a great chance, but I don't think they'll take that big of a step back this year. We had a great chance to take it this year, but they wanted it more than we did. Maybe it'll be different for us this year at home.

Until we beat them, yes. They're streaking on us. We have a great chance, but I don't think they'll take that big of a step back this year. We had a great chance to take it this year, but they wanted it more than we did. Maybe it'll be different for us this year at home.
They wanted it more? They were outrageously more talented than us in key spots.

What in the hell is @InVOLuntary doing???

@InVOLuntary is a horrible basketball advisor. Fire him and Pretty Holly both.

Should we vote @InVOLuntary off of VN? He just doesn't seem to be devoting enough time to the Lady Vols. I mean, what the hell happened tonight? IIRC, he guaranteed a win.

What is going on here?? A second OT? I thought it was over! Maybe @InVOLuntary has a little magic left after all???!!

That's not what she said, tho.

There is nothing else to say after you hear the call of a whooping crane

I prefer the loon. Watched the sunrise on a lake in New Hampshire one morning. One loon flew out to the lake first and began calling. A response came from the trees in the distance. They called back and forth for a while. Then another adult and two smaller loons flew out from the tree line to join the one on the lake.

I also like listening to mourning doves. We have a pair in the trees in our yard.

We do have long periods of drought, but we have a great aquifer in NM, so there is lots of irrigation for cotton, hay, pecan trees primarily. And our yard has irrigation for ornamental trees, roses, and my tomato crop.

Yeah. Your posted prompted me to look up agriculture in NM. Anticipated the chile crop and cattle. Completely surprised by Pecans. Really interesting.

What the what? Did my posts just get combined?

Stop playing mind games with me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back