Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
@InVOLuntary!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

yAGaPD.gif

They wanted it more? They were outrageously more talented than us in key spots.
I’ll echo your sentiment. ‘They wanted it more’. I’ll do ‘Woke’ one better. I won’t put that game in the win loss column until the game is actually played, but Woke already has. It makes it easier for him.

That was us, and I remember it now that you reminded me. We rockhound over there occasionally and Kranberry is just about the only decent place to eat.

(Insert Groucho Marx voice): "That was no girlfriend [lady], that was my wife!" Or was it Rodney Dangerfield?

I thought it had to be you as soon as you mentioned Deming. I just told my wife. She is amazed that we figured it out on an anonymous message board. Would you happen to know Betty and Dave R? I am back in TN now but grew up in the area and occasionally go back and visit. Glad to know a fellow Vol out there. Are you in Deming for occupation?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I normally restrain from expressing negative comments on VN. But tonight, I need to vent. The performance of the LVs was embarrassing. They can't pass the ball without it being intercepted. Do they have a clue how to feed the post/ block? They don't run any semblance of an offense. Standing around isn't an offense. They constantly lose their players on defense because of ball watching. There was effort, but they need to play a much higher level of basketball. Good grief. Danny's got some serious decisions to make. No one wants Kelly to succeed more than me, but she just isn't getting the job done. Sadly, time for a change.

Haha. In my post, I accidently said Holly. It was my subconscious at work!!!! I did an edit for that and spelling!!!

Last edited:
I prefer the loon. Watched the sunrise on a lake in New Hampshire one morning. One loon flew out to the lake first and began calling. A response came from the trees in the distance. They called back and forth for a while. Then another adult and two smaller loons flew out from the tree line to join the one on the lake.

I also like listening to mourning doves. We have a pair in the trees in our yard.

I will stop and listen to Barred Owls every chance I get. Hearing their call echo through the tress just is so peaceful and relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back