Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
DW needs to throw the bank at Dawn Staley..She could get the program turned around..If she says no, contact the Louisville coach…If LSU can pull Mulkey from Baylor then anything can happen..just my two cents..

Invol,(not personal just business)😋
View attachment 535009

I’m all for Dawn or the LSU head coach but I don’t think her personality would fit here seems like she rubs people the wrong way,too many old heads still hanging around the program with traditional influences.she’s the lane kiffin of women’s basketball…she’s doing more with less though and that’s what we need.

So you can stand around, not set screens, put up enough bricks to need board replacements and score 90?
Hey Rick…

nope-gorilla.gif

If she respected Pat and what she built, she would realize she can’t get the job done and step down on her own.
I get your sentiment, but she gave up a decent gig to try and fix our mess. If it’s official she failed, the financials need to run their course.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
So you can stand around, not set screens, put up enough bricks to need board replacements and score 90?
Hey Rick…
L O L! Did you even watch the game? You must be one of the avid Kelli supporters. They shot 44 free throws! And they made 37 of them. Yay, they learned how to shoot a free throw finally! That means they scored 53 points on offense in 1.25 games. That is a little bit over 10 points per quarter through the office. Yeah, that screams elite to me.

I get your sentiment, but she gave up a decent gig to try and fix our mess. If it’s official she failed, the financials need to run their course.
A decent gig? At Missouri Valley State? Come on, man… You are a very respected poster, and I pay attention to your posts, because you know some thing, somehow. However, you are much better than that statement.

If she respected Pat and what she built, she would realize she can’t get the job done and step down on her own.

Coaches don’t do that. Her only trajectory is downhill from the Lady Vols. Getting fired gets you a payday. If she’s serious about salvaging her career, she probably needs to fire multiple assistant coaches (including her husband) and bring in great recruiting staff and game day coaches Not holding my breath for this to happen…

I thought it had to be you as soon as you mentioned Deming. I just told my wife. She is amazed that we figured it out on an anonymous message board. Would you happen to know Betty and Dave R? I am back in TN now but grew up in the area and occasionally go back and visit. Glad to know a fellow Vol out there. Are you in Deming for occupation?

Sorry, don't know any other Tennessee fans here. We do have neighbors who lived in Martin, TN for a number of years.

We're retired now after ten years of farming. We moved here to rockhound this area; lots of old zinc & fluorite mines here in SW NM and Cochise Co., AZ. Year-round golfing too.

Coaches don’t do that. Her only trajectory is downhill from the Lady Vols. Getting fired gets you a payday. If she’s serious about salvaging her career, she probably needs to fire multiple assistant coaches (including her husband) and bring in great recruiting staff and game day coaches Not holding my breath for this to happen…
I think it's probably too late for that.

🦬💩...some people actually believe in keeping their word..and some people don't believe money is everything....so speak for your self.
At 17, he’s going to do what his family tells him is best. Not everyone has positive influence surrounding them. Sounds like a lesson learned the hard way and a cautionary tale for future athletes.

Serious question for people who know. (I mean who actually know, LV). Do you think Huep's strategy will continue to be to target only a small number of 'his guys' on the top board? Will we continue to delve into ze portals? What's with all the PWO's?

@Glitch this one's for you. Seems things are difficult on the trail.

Seems like things are really hard right now, really up and down.

A decent gig? At Missouri Valley State? Come on, man… You are a very respected poster, and I pay attention to your posts, because you know some thing, somehow. However, you are much better than that statement.
She wasn’t making minimum wage…man! They were a tourney team and she had job security. I’m not against moving on from her…quite the opposite! But we gotta pay her. We’re not the Florida Gators.

L O L! Did you even watch the game? You must be one of the avid Kelli supporters. They shot 44 free throws! And they made 37 of them. Yay, they learned how to shoot a free throw finally! That means they scored 53 points on offense in 1.25 games. That is a little bit over 10 points per quarter through the office. Yeah, that screams elite to me.
You got me. I’d rather watch paint dry.
But y’all’s in-game post are comedy gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back