Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you meant to ask @Billy Antrim

We have checked silver mines in NM and Utah. Silver is all gone, but you can still find zinc minerals on the mine dumps & inside the mine adits. We do have a geologist friend in Benson, AZ who has found chlorargyrite (silver chloride) crystals in AZ, but you need a microscope to see them!

We have lots of "weekend warrior" gold miners that pan for gold near Hillsboro, NM. Problem in the desert is lack of water, so some guys bring their own water & sluice equipment. Guys are lucky to find a few tiny flakes after hours of work, so it's a lot of work for very little reward.

It all starts from the top. Word gets around about development. Obviously, everyone can see what's happening on the court.
they are regressing. Jackson seems to be the only consistent player. Pissott was suppose to be their crown jewel recruit Freshman, and she didn't even see minutes last night. Is it that she is that bad? Why isn't she getting better?

they are regressing. Jackson seems to be the only consistent player. Pissott was suppose to be their crown jewel recruit Freshman, and she didn't even see minutes last night. Is it that she is that bad? Why isn't she getting better?
Pissott is more of a second tier star like Sarah was…. We haven’t had a first tier recruit since Horston.

Reactions: HeadVol77 and lfvol
You people never want to call a spade a spade...you types make excuses for every freaking dumb-selfish thing these idiots do.

I did a lot of stupid 💩 when I was young...but I don't say "well I was just young and dumb"...I just call it what it was...pure f'n stupidity that I regret every day of my life.

I hope the kid learned his expensive lesson and gets another shot at a lottery ticket someday...but I do NOT feel sorry for him.
what-do-you-mean-you-people.gif

Pissott is an AA. She's a shooter on a team that desperately needs more of them. The more she plays, the more confident she'll get. Sitting her instead of growing her skillset helps no one.

Pissott is an AA. She's a shooter on a team that desperately needs more of them. The more she plays, the more confident she'll get. Sitting her instead of growing her skillset helps no one.
Women’s basketball is different…. I have no issue with sitting her if she feels she needs more developing…. Pissott was not a day one player…. She will be good though but probably needs a different coach to get her there.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I question her basketball knowledge.

She's a classic case of being named a HC of a P5 team before she was ready - twice. She's been a HC for nearly 20 years, but was an assistant for only 5 before she got her first HC gig at Western Carolina. She's won awards at the lower level and failed at the P5 level. It is what it is with the Peter Principle clearly present IMO. Time to move on. The program's health and tradition are far more important than any head coach.

Thanks for asking. Daughter is highly sedated and on oxygen as they try to keep her oxygen above 95. Wife is there and says bp is 99/56. If oxygen goes below 95 then they will intubate her. Appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

Just randomly thought about y’all this morning remembering this post. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Coaches don’t do that. Her only trajectory is downhill from the Lady Vols. Getting fired gets you a payday. If she’s serious about salvaging her career, she probably needs to fire multiple assistant coaches (including her husband) and bring in great recruiting staff and game day coaches Not holding my breath for this to happen…
That might lead to a divorce though :):)

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back