Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in the last 10 seconds:

Phillips balks on the dunk.
Santi misses the front end.
Vandy calls timeout and gets .8 seconds added back—4 to 4.8—and then gets a shot off with 0.1 left.

Shakespeare couldn't write a tragedy that would outdo Tennessee.

1675908969491.gif

Last edited:
You're going to use two games to argue your point and not the entire season where, as I said, we are second in the country for margin of victory at 17pts lol?
I never said the whole season. We've been playing that way the past 3-4 games, maybe more. It's how theyre playing now, not at the beginning of the season.

You're going to use two games to argue your point and not the entire season where, as I said, we are second in the country for margin of victory at 17pts lol?

What does margin of victory have to do with anything? Is there an asterisk beside the game for a team winning by double digits?

I understand your complaint, I really do. But we have been saying this same thing all season long. In reality, we do not run an offense or play a style that gets whistles. Our offense is simply god awful. Just terrible.

We didn't go up for the go ahead dunk or lay up with 8 seconds left, or hit our free throws because we are so anti-offense.

This isn't a ref problem. This is an offense problem.
Nah, our offense was fine before the refs started allowing the othe team to hold, grab, push and be handsy with our guards. They allow two levels of physical play on the court. If you watch the game and watch our guys run and break to get open, it's like running through a gauntlet. Fouls that were called earlier in the year, are not being called now.

Nah, our offense was fine before the refs started allowing the othe team to hold, grab, push and be handsy with our guards. They allow two levels of physical play on the court. If you watch the game and watch our guys run and break to get open, it's like running through a gauntlet. Fouls that were called earlier in the year, are not being called now.

I will admit that NCAA basketball tends to let the underdog get away with more. Even still, week after week we dare the basketball gods with this middle school girls basketball offense that we have. We aren't cutting it close because of fouls or lack of.

All in the last 10 seconds:

Phillips balks on the dunk.
Santi misses the front end.
Vandy calls timeout and gets .8 seconds added back—4 to 4.8—and then gets a shot off with 0.1 left.

Shakespeare couldn't write a tragedy that would outdo Tennessee.
I still keep thinking I’ll wake up and that was a bad dream.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
happy-sheep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back